“Yummy and Easy meal” 5 of 5 bubbles

Creole's Rotisserie Chicken
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: In your restaurant travel article and mentioned in several forum posts
travel 8143
“Yummy and Easy meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

Would highly recommend. Made for an easy and yummy meal.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Favorite Rotisserie Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I love going to Rotisserie Chicken in West End. It is one of the more affordable meals that my husband and I get when we're on the island and the food is really good. We always get the 1/4 chicken with coconut rice and beans. We also like the brownie that they serve. My only complaint is that I wish the hours were better. They don't open until 3PM and sometimes it seems they are closed at random times.

Dearborn Heights, Michigan, United States
“Good food, not the best service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

The lady that works there was very nice, the older guy (the owner) was not nice at all. I ordered a water along with the rest of the group I was with, and when I went to get it from the fridge because mine was the only drink that was not brought with the rest of them, he told me that this wasn't self service, but did not offer to get me the drink nor did he tell the waitress that I needed my drink. He was also trying to tell our group that we couldn't move chairs from one table to another (when the chairs we were trying to take were not being used). Other than that, food was great, and I would go back just because that chicken was better than I've ever had.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta
“Best budget restaurant with excellent food in the West End”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

I spent 2 months in Roatan getting my DM license and found myself regularly eating here. For $8 you can have a quater chicken with 2 sides or fried shrimp or fish with 2 sides. They also have the cheapest beer in the West End. Dora and Yurk are the owners and so very friendly. You sit at a table looking directly at the ocean. What else do you need. Thanks to Rotisserie for making my belly happy timme after time. Keith Berne

1 Thank BerneAtlanta
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

I loved the food here. I came with a group of 4 people. We split the whole chicken and got a bunch of sides. The food was amazing. We tried all of the desserts as well. And it's conveniently located if you're staying at Georphi's!