“Relaxing place ”
Review of West End Cigar Bar

West End Cigar Bar
Ranked #31 of 67 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: American
Description: The West End Cigar Bar, located in the center of the West End of Roatan, Honduras provides cigar smokers and the non-smoker with a friendly atmosphere. We are proud to offer the largest selection of cigars in the western Caribbean in our walk-in humidor.Enjoy a fine Rum, maybe just a beer and the company of our knowledgeable bar staff.
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This is a nice relaxing cigar bar. The selection is good and the location is perfect. The staff is friendly and attentive. The prices are a little higher than I expected but the quality is good. The reason I didn't give them a higher rating is the lack of seating. Yes there is an outdoor bar out back, but I'd rather sit out front and people watch, it's west end. I definitely recommend this establishment, I'll be back, probably tomorrow.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

This is always on our list when we visit Roatan. It has a nice selection of Honduran, Cuban, and other cigars. They just hired a young girl who was very helpful and friendly. I purchased a large quantity of Honduran cigars to take back to the states. They are outstanding!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

We visited here quickly one afternoon. They had a wide variety of cigars and the prices seemed fair. They were also very helpful!

Reviewed 17 December 2015

What is better than a cigar in front, oceanside deck and dining out back? Pretty hard to top that one. On the main drag, it's one of the most popular places on the Island. The manager even went out and bought us wine because he'd run out of red - gorgeous!

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This little place is a don't miss it. I love the place always great selection and the people know how to treat people. They were the most helpful with questions about the island.