All reviewscannibal cafeplace to staythe ownereconomy roomsmaller roomnight snorkelinglocal drinkshalf moon baywell equipped kitchenbeautiful reefmiddle of townrooms are clean and comfortablewater taxiwalking distanceweek staywest bayright next door
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Went from cruise ship with Ronys tours , reasonable and good . Had nick and Oscar were wonderful. Did snokerling and kayak also nice lunch . Safe to use off ship , $60 per person . Booked on line from home

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

If you decide that the West End is where you’re going to stay while visiting Roatan, I would definitely recommend staying at the Sea Breeze Inn. Actually, if you are going back and forth trying to decide which area of Roatan to stay in, the Sea Breeze Inn was such a great stay that it should make the West End the obvious decision. It is a great location making all of the sights and activities in the West End a very short walk, as we all know that taxis can be some added stress while traveling. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. I could not believe how nice my room was for the price. They didn’t even tell me until just now at the end of my stay, but I booked an economy room and those rooms were all booked. They gave me a free upgrade to a suite. Being I had a free upgrade to a suite you may think my good review is a little biased, but even if I was in an economy room I would have no complaints. Don’t waste time stressing over where to book a room, just book here at the Sea Breeze Inn.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Benjamin A
Reviewed 22 December 2017

The Cannibal Cafe at the Sea Breeze Inn on West End, Roatan is a very affordable restaurant with a good selection of Mexican food, beer, wine, local drinks and other at very reasonable prices. The owners, Kevin and Sandra will make you feel at home. We live here six months of the year and never fail to visit at least every month.

Room Tip: Only reviewing restaurant, I have a house here so no need for a hotel.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I stay here for two weeks, traveled solo and loved this hotel and the location, right in the middle of town. I had a large balcony facing the street and beach, steps away from my room, so was able to sit out late at night and see and hear the music and fun. There are restaurants and stores steps away, so convenient and the hotel staff were all so very friendly and nice. Looking forward to returning and staying here again!

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My husband and I loved our stay at Sea Breeze. The hotel is quaint and has a relaxed, hostel vibe. The rooms are great. Good beds and pillows, a nice kitchenette and a decent bathroom. We had originally booked a regular room without the kitchenette but were upgraded by Sandra upon arrival. The kitchenette came in very useful! We especially liked that the rooms had TVs for the days when we got too much sun and needed to relax in the air con. Sandra was very friendly and accommodating. She was always open to answer our questions about the hotel or about Roatan. As hotel guests, we were able to use the kayaks free of charge which we enjoyed. The location of Sea Breeze is unbeatable. It is located in the heart of the West End, close to everything. There are bars and shops within walking distance on either side. The rooms at Sea Breeze are tucked away at the back of the property, making them more private and unaffected by the noise from the bars close by. The maids came in daily and did such a great job tidying the room. We stayed here for 4 nights and loved every minute of it. We would definitely come back here!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple