1,020 results
All reviews dive resort open water certification west bay restaurant staff great diving water taxi rooms are clean the reefs lion fish marine life can't wait to go back boat captain cable tv the entire staff bars and restaurants half moon bay right next door
Reviewed 14 March 2018

So, this is my 7th time staying with Splash Inn and diving with Splash Inn.
As always, everything was awesome- the meals, the room, the service, & the diving.
I ate every meal in their restaurant. My favorite meal is the Grilled Whole Fish.
The wait staff (Ramiro, Yobani, Sterling, Karim, Duban) were all excellent and attentive.
The diving was great too, with great visibility. Fernando & Ace took really good care of me as I did 3 dives each day. I even got to dive 2 dives with Sterling.
I highly recommend staying and diving with Splash Inn.
I plan on returning in June for some more epic diving adventures.
Frank Sands

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Frank,
After 7 times staying with us you are part of our team and part of the family.
We are so lucky to have guests like you enjoying the island every time and sharing your good vibe with us.
We are looking forward to see you again in June with a new record again, it will be the 8th time!!

See you soon Frank!
Thank you!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I absolutely loved Splash Inn. I thought it was incredible value. The rooms were a great price, and there's a water taxi station across the street that can take you to the resort beaches in West Bay for only $3 a ride, plus public Half Moon Bay beach is just down the street. I LOVED the restaurant's complimentary breakfast and ginger lemonade. Staff were great too - I especially loved talking about Latin American literature with Karim!
I have been recommending Roatan to everybody, and especially Splash Inn!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Mr. / Mrs.

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay with us at the Splash Inn Dive Resort. I was absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met your expectations. I was very proud to read your feedback that I have already shared with my team. A good hotel is nothing without a great team to back it up so again many thanks for your kind words. We all look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future.
My best wishes,

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My partner and I had a fantastic time at Splash Inn, our room was comfortable with a great outdoor space and hot shower. We loved the food at the restaurant with daily specials which included breakfast. The waitstaff (Ramiro, Yobani, Sterling, Karim, Duban) were so great, always cheerful and helpful. Reception staff (Edwin, Marvin, Janell, Marconi and Derroll) were always available to answer questions and make arrangements for day trips, and suggestions. Also, the manager was great, responding to emails even before we arrived and ready to assist with any of our needs. We absolutely loved the dive shop, its staff (I don't remember the gal's name behind the desk, SORRY, but thank you for all your warmth and cheerfulness) and the instructors (Ace, Chris, Fernando, and Matt) were top notch. We completed four dives with them, each at a different site and they were quick to point out creatures we may have missed with our beginner eyes (seahorse, eels, eagle rays, sea turtles, trunkfish). Absolutely a wonderful experience. We are looking forward to returning soon and we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Thanks everyone! You were awesome!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. / Mrs.
On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your very nice words!
We're all so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our service and kindness of the staff!
We are all totally committed to offering a relaxing and unforgettable experience to our Clients, and I am so glad you felt this.

We hope you visit us again, as you are already part of the Splash Inn Dive Resort family.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I visited this property Feb 22 - Mar 6, 2018. The room was comfortable! The bed was excellent. The shower was large. There was an issue with a toilet leak, but the team did not stop until it was fixed.

At this restaurant, I ate the absolute best Spaghetti Primavera I have EVER tasted. It was the BEST item on a very fine menu. The entire dining service team was spectacular. Each one who served me was attentive and kind. They all should get kudos from the owners! Janelle, at the front desk, also went above the call of duty and helped with serving when the demand was there. I met nothing but kind and helpful people at Splash Inn! Go here!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Mr. / Mrs.

I am delighted to read that your expectations were met or exceeded and that you will return to us when you next visit Roatan. Your feedback is invaluable and much appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we provide to our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Splash Inn Dive Resort in the future, as you are already part of the Splash Inn Dive Resort family.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

While the resort is not what I would call fancy in any way, it is certainly comfortable, and the service that staff have all been well trained to give, is a rarity in many places we visited. Rooms are clean and comfy, with amenities you expect for their pricing level in a third world country. Having said that, you would not really know you are in Honduras while on Roatan. It is all about the diving tourist here! The restaurant is a popular spot, with locals and tourists alike, and puts out some pretty good food, and as I said before, with good service! The dive shop at the resort is run well, and provides all the services you want, or don't want, if you like to set up your own gear. I fell ill after my first dive, and everyone was very concerned and caring for my health. Especially Chris, who assisted me home to my room, while I was stricken with Vertigo.After a few days, I was back diving, everyone always checking to see that I was ok. I was not able to complete my pre-paid dive package however, and the manager Raphael stepped up and provided me with a refund of my un-used dives. This is almost never done elsewhere in my experience. They really want you to come back, and go out of their way to do it! Location is always important, and the resort is smack dab in the centre of West End ! !00 meters to a nice little beach at Half moon bay, near all bars, restaurants and shopping. While being right in the middle of everything, you can still manage to sleep well at night. Housekeeping should also get kudos for the job they do every day to make the rooms clean and comfy! I had told people there that I generally do not return to a destination twice, because there is still so much of the world to be seen, but with this place, I may just have to make an exception!

Room Tip: Rooms behind the dive shop are probably not subject to any kitchen, restaurant noise in the evenings. They also offer some "villas"
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank captainronanejo69

Dear Ron,

I hope that you are fully recovered.
We all look forward to welcoming you back once again in the near future. Its very nice from you saying that you never go back to the same destination but you may come back with us, We really hope that is happening soon.

My best wishes,