Our third visit to West End, and third time using services provided by Ray at Sueno del Mar. We usually stayed at another property owned by Sueno in West End, but this time we were upgraded to Sueno del Mar proper. This stay was just as perfect as the previous ones, and will not be our last. The rooms were great, tended to twice a day, Ray and his dive shop staff are wonderful. Don't forget to taste Tita's cooking at the beach bar.
Can't wait to dive with you again. Thank you Ray, Stuart, Michelle, Heather and Roger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Included with the rooms are airport transfers, breakfast,snorkeling. We installed a generator March of 2007 to deal with the current electric problems.Single price is $79 plus tax a night, doubles $89 plus tax. Dive packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Honduras/Roatan - West End