“Loved the chocolate and cocoa butter skin cream”
Review of Mayak Chocolate

Mayak Chocolate
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in West End
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stopped here on the island tour with a group of chocolate lovers. The demonstration on growing and harvesting cocoa was really great as was the samples of all the chocolate made there. I especially loved the cocoa butter skin cream and bought a few for my friends with dry skin; bonus after use your hands smell like chocolate. I bought Honduran coffee here too.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after a dive. Very friendly owner? gave us samples of different chocolates and explained the types of chocolate. If you go you must have a frozen chocolate covered banana. Great side trip.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Our family of 9, ages 9-77, stopped in this interesting place just before closing. Of course, we enjoyed the samples and bought several varieties of chocolate bars. We were too late to see the chocolate making process but it was a fun experience anyway.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the chocolate samples but the flavor doesn't compare to Sees, Ghiardelli or many other US chocolate factories. Also at $5 for a small bar, it seems way overpriced. They were out of their chocolate ice creams, which I hear ste quite good. I ordered a ham and cheese panini but it was overpowered by the cheddar cheese. I would substitute mozzarella for the cheddar if I were ordering again.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I bought some chocolate and had a frozen chocolate dipped banana. small chocolates are $2 and the bananas are $3

Date of visit: June 2017