All reviews bamboo rafting river flowing royal suite river facing small river children play courteous staff surrounded by nature lush greenery play area bed room rooms are spacious balcony view stayed here for nights nature walk wonderful experience excellent stay
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed at Rivulet Resort in the Royal Suite from 18-21 Mar 2018. The rooms are spacious, neat and clean with a breathtaking view of a rivulet from the balcony. When we reached the resort, it was raining and the weather was awesome. The location is serene however it is away from the main area and hence you need your own vehicle. The breakfast spread is good and the food at the restaurant is good in quality and quantity. All the staff members are courteous. The resort has some very good activities like a spice plantation walk in the morning and archery. I would like to mention about Mr. Shihab who proved to be a very good guide for the trekking and he is an excellent archery teacher who encouraged us and taught us archery. Special thanks to Mr. Shihab from us for his dedication and help. The river rafting was closed as the river was overflowing.

Stayed: March 2018
RivuletResort, General Manager at Rivulet Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending a lot of time in writing this review about Rivulet resort. We are extremely happy you enjoyed the stay with us and we are looking forward to have you back at Rivulet soon. We are bringing in more activities soon, so guest have a lot of options to choose from.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Love this place ! Thank u Rivulet - Eva, Shiju, Shihab, Elisha. This bunch of staff cater to all ur needs and make u feel at home. Shihab trained us on archery n took us on nature trekking. It was one of the best experiences I’ve had so far. The only little issue I had was with the food and think it could have been better.
Thank u guys. I’m definitely recommending Rivulet to all I know. N I’ll be coming back soon

2  Thank Priya P
RivuletResort, General Manager at Rivulet Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share an excellent review for Rivulet resort Munnar. We are happy to read you are extremely satisfied with the amenities, facilities and activities provided in the resort. Its a great pleasure to know our staff made you feel like home.

We hope you will come back soon with more time to spend at Rivulet resort Munnar

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had booked Rivulet based on the impressive reviews on Tripadvisor. However I found the resort to be very basic and not worth the money being charged.
1. It is away from the town.
2. Room furnishing is very basic
3. Very minimal amenities
4. Food is expensive
5. Breakfast spread is reasonable, could have been better.

For the price charged, you can get much better options.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rakesh j

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us in trip advsior. We are extremely sorry to hear you did not like the stay with us. We would like to point out something on the perception you have shared here.

We would like to bring to your notice that we have not advertised anywhere that we are located in the heart of the busy crowded Munnar town. Usually tourist check on google map to find the distance between the town and the hotel they are planning to stay before booking.
Regarding room furnishing , we have already displayed the exact pictures of the rooms and furniture in our website and other booking portals so customers can check before booking and we accept we are not the most luxurious resort in Munnar.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I am a North Indian ... so after traveling from Trivandrum... stopping at several stop... this was best place for relaxing...
the location of hotel is 1st thing which keeps it on top
The whole property is just awesome which takes away all ur tiredness...
my kids loved this place as there was a kids garden with lots of swings ... nd they were provided with indoor games as carom board
...
a gud spa ...
many complimentary activity were there
Like tracking... mr shehwas was the guide and we really enjoyed and learned about the variety of bamboo trees ...

My special thanks to Mr Vipin

A great host who made my family feel comfortable as if we r staying at home

He arranged plants for my kids so that they could learn planting

Nd he personally took us to the river ... and clicked our pics

I nd my family is thankful to u Mr Vipin who has taken so much pains... to make my trip so wonderful

Buffet dinner nd breakfast had lots of variety.., but significant improvement required in food taste nd preparation

1  Thank monag1141
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful design resort
Hospitality is very good by staff
Very good experience in munnar(kerala tour)
Villas is very beautifully designed we would like to come one mkre time in our resort with more day stay