Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews keralan food his wife lovely family beautiful experience every morning sight seeing sujata relatives yoga hosts homestay stream river mr roads guests waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2021

I, along with my family, recently went to a holiday in Munnar, and we were hosted by the incredible people at The Green Dale homestay at Chithirapuram, Munnar. The homestay is surrounded by the abundance of nature is tucked away in a peaceful location, away from the noise and crowd of Munnar town.

We stayed there for 3 days and during that time, the owner of the homestay, Mr Kuttappan and his family went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. He even took us sightseeing to places that normal holidaymakers are unaware of. And most importantly, the food served by his wife, Mrs Sujatha will surely leave you asking for me.

In all, we enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend The Green Dale homestay to anyone who wants to stay in Munnar and experience it differently.

Room tip: There are different kinds of rooms available. You can choose either of them based on the availability and your preference.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 25 December 2020

I couldn't have asked for more. Excellent stay at Green Dale with this beautiful family. Amazing hospitality, clean rooms and great Keralan food cooked by aunty Sujatha. For someone who loves greeneries and streams, I got it all in one location. Best place to choose for a relaxing and chilled out vacation! Feels safe as well. Thanks to Mr. Kuttappan and his family for this wonderful experience they offer :)

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Kuttapan Chetan's family was very kind and friendly towards us, we thought we were staying with our relatives. Kuttapan Chetan knows every place in Munnar and his homestay is very near to the points where you can visit in Munnar. His wife makes simply amazing food that is very nice. Kuttapan Chetan was also

Room tip: The luxury/deluxe room is of course the best
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020

My daughter and I were recommended by a friend to go to The Green Dale. He said, "if you do nothing else whilst in Kerala, trust me and go and stay with Mr Kuttapan you will love it!"
The drive up to the mountains from Kochi was a bit of a trek but so worth it and my friend was so right! Mr K and his wife were so warm, kind and generous-hearted. They made sure we had interesting things to do each day, looked after us and they introduced us to delicious local Keralan food that was cooked fresh by his wife Sujathe, often using produce from their own tropical forest garden. And it is beautiful there sitting on the verandah for our meals. The highlight for me was a dip in the river at the base of a waterfall and picking and eating fresh cacao pod flesh! Oh but then there was the amazing tea plantation visit, the sunsets and so much more!
I was a little worried there would be mosquitos but I didn't see any or get bitten once (and I had been bitten loads in Goa the weeks before).

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

Our family had a fabulous time at Green Dale Homestay. Mr Kuttappan is a host that goes above and beyond to make us feel so welcomed and comfortable. He also generously offered to teach us meditation and yoga, that we enjoyed every morning during our stay there! Kuttappan also helped us with planning and took us on a nice walk as well. He really is an amazing host, and we enjoyed every meal that we had there. Such a great Homestay experience! Really the best we had in Kerala.

Date of stay: February 2020