“Perfect spot in Munnar”
Review of Isaac's Residency

Isaac's Residency
Ranked #44 of 104 Hotels in Munnar
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This hotel is located at a perfect spot in Munnar, very close to the main shopping market area and restaurants. The rooms are clean and the staff is really helpful. I was backpacking in Kerala alone and a bit concerned about safety, but the staff (especially Mathew) made sure I was comfortable and helped me arrange transportation to check out cultural shows and to catch my bus early morning to head to a tree house.

Room Tip: Executive rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank murugan4u97

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I had stayed in this hotel during my family trip to south india. We booked this hotel over the reception as there was no rooms available in other hotels. My experience during my stay at hotel is as
1. Rooms are good, spacious but they provided used blankets, towels which is not good.
2. Only luxury rooms are provided with scenery of mountains.
3. Morning breakfast is good.
4. Room service is very poor, as my mother got cold, I ordered tea for her which they served almost 1 hour later.
5. Elevator in the hotel is not spacious to accommodate 2 persons with their baggages.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

The most beautiful residency in one of the munnar hill top station we are enjoyed lots of beauties.& amazing seens of nature. Spaciouly tea plants every where greens.

The room is exelant good view u can see the beauty of nature

Quick service good staff.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I have booked 3 rooms in this hotel during early July 2016.This hotel is situated at the hill top of Munnar [ at the city ] hence all the access to shops are near. You cannot find many hotels at the hill Top of munnar since most of the resorts are located on the way of hill top.

Rooms are standard and good , staff over there are also very helpful. We have stayed only for one night since we had plan to move on the next day.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacob M
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We were out on a Road trip through Kerela and munnar was the 1st destination. It was my cousins birthday and we decided to go to a restaurant that served beer. This was the place that was suggested by a few locals. There were 2 waiters and 1 captain who were managing the place. From the moment we entered they made us feel as if it was a sin to visit The food was very average. The only thing that was done right was that my kids food was served properly and quickly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family