“Best hotel in shirdi”
Review of Hotel City Heart

Hotel City Heart
Ranked #31 of 98 Hotels in Amritsar
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed with this hotel this week such a great hotel in Shirdi I really enjoyed my stay with hotel city heart, Hotel have a specious rooms with good atmosphere, hotel name is also so nice city heart bcoz it's situated heart of city. Hotel staff also very helpful, restaurant is also tasty.
Thank u team City Heart for make my stay comfortable

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hotel City Heart

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Was staying at this hotel for the second time, and again they proved it that this hotel is somewhere connected to our heart, it's 30-50 seconds walk to Darbar Sahib.
Clean rooms
Courteous staff whose always smiling, I went to the golden temple 2-3 times in my 1 night stay, just beacuse this hotel is in the vicinity of Golden temple.
Would recommend to everyone, visiting soon.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenny0909
Reviewed 13 June 2017

we had stayed long time back however forgot to submit our review. The Hotel is at a very good location, right next to Jillian wall Bagh and walking distance to Golden Temple. A good place to stay. Staff was nice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

The biggest attraction of the hotel is its proximity to Golden temple which is hardly 100 mtrs away. The hotel is situated bang opposite Jallianwala Bath. All the famous eateries and shopping areas is walking distance. The rooms are comfortable. The buffet breakfast was served in its group hotel City Park as hotel city heart does not have a restaurant. Hotel city Park was just 50 metres away so it was not a problem.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Hotel Hz undergone changes since we last stayed,renovation still going on in sm rooms, few maintenance issues r there but all in all comfortable stay with helpful staff and the location of the hotel is the major plus point

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
cityheart_amritsar, General Manager at Hotel City Heart, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from City Heart, Amritsar.

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such a detailed review.I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and that you weren't satisfied with the competence of our team.

Please email me (info@hotelcityheartamritsar.com) with a phone number or email address so that I can discuss your issues personally.Furthermore, I will personally supervise that everything will be in order on your next visit.

I hope you that you will consider this incident as an aberration from our usual standards and give us an opportunity to serve you again.

Deepak Singh Bhandral