“Happy hour”

Time for Lime's Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 337 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Time For Lime's dining concept is a 6 dish TASTING MENU. You get to enjoy a little bit of everything. The menu changes every day. We also have a full vegetarian tasting menu. No MSG! We have built Lanta Animal Welfare's centre and is their major supporter. Happy hours on our famous cocktails from 3.30 Pm - 6.30 Pm. We serve food from 5 pm. Last order 9.30 Pm CLOSED SUNDAYS
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Great drinks! Lemongrass Mojito was insane! Only 99 baht, and had a good 99 baht appatizer, vegetarian spring rolls... had a cooking class going on but we just checked out sunset...

foodiefreak, Owner at Time for Lime's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Hello Kenneth,

Thanks for visiting Time for Lime and taking time to write a review.

Nothing better than enjoying a cocktail whilst watching the sunset, I am pleased you enjoyed our great happy hour.

Kind regards and a big thank you, From Junie the owner, the rest of the Time For Lime team, and the animals you help to support by visiting us.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We've took 2 different classes during our stay in Koh-Lanta and enjoyed every minute.
The food is delicious, the amaretto sour will make you happy and Siri (the teacher) will enriche you will great Thai tips.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for learning the secrets of Thai cooking at Time for Lime and your lovely review. Thanks for coming back twice too, that is great!

Thanks for the kind words regarding Sally (the teacher), I will pass that on. I am also pleased you enjoyed our famous cocktails!

I hope you have had chance to recreate the dishes back at home.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Friends of mine did the cooking class while I was a 'lazy guest', meaning one of my friends cooked for me while I enjoyed some excellent cocktails and the ocean view fun night for everyone, and the fact that a big part of their income goes to Lanta Animal Welfare is a big plus

1  Thank krisv616

Dear Guest,

Thanks for coming to Time for Lime and your lovely review. I am pleased you enjoyed being a lazy partner, you still get to enjoy the evening without having to cook.

I am also pleased you enjoyed our famous cocktails!

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We followed the cooking class with a bunch of friends at Time for Lime and we had the best of time! We had an excellent teacher who explained everything very well. She was really fun. Sorry, I don't remember her name.
The cocktails were to die for!
The class may be a little more expensive than other classes you can find on the island, but since you're also supporting animal welfare, we thought it was every penny worth it!
I would suggest this class to everyone!

Dear Guest,

Thanks for learning the secrets of Thai cooking at Time for Lime and your lovely review. I am pleased that you and your fiends found us.

Thanks for the kind words regarding Mai or Sally (the teacher), I will pass that on. I am also pleased you enjoyed our famous cocktails!

I hope you have had chance to recreate the dishes back at home.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed some delicious cocktails as we watched the sun set. This is a great place to sit and relax with friends and family

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for visiting Time for Lime and taking time to write a review.

Nothing better than enjoying a cocktail whilst watching the sunset, I am pleased you enjoyed it.