“Lovely service, eco and health conscious with a fun menu. Owner very considerate of western standards.”
Review of Peak Cafe

Peak Cafe
Ranked #2 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Ko Lanta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I and my girlfriend popped to Peak cafe twice in three days. They serve fantastic breakfast, fresh special smoothies and the owners were incredibly friendly. Helping us learn a little Thai as she could see we were trying. The two sisters (one is the baker of the fresh bread made on site), the other Bhu is captain of the ship. Head here for a awesome hospitality, great coffee, and tasty food.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Run with love by the delectable sisters Pui and Orn, this cafe has a great selection of coffees made with beans grown in Chiang Mai and home cooked breads, including the best Ciabatta I've had in Thailand.
I cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

If you want to experience the best coffee and homemade breads in Koh Lanta, than look no further than Peak cafe.
Run by two charming sisters Pui and Orn, this Café exudes a relaxed chill vibe, with an attention to detail you only get when two people such as these put their heart and soul into the operation.
I ended up coming back everyday for the five days I stayed here and will visit again when I next return.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here almost every single day of our stay on Koh Lanta (which ended up being 6 weeks in total) and I cannot say enough good things about Peak. The food is wonderful, the drinks are great, but the staff is seriously amazing. The owner and our daily waiter were both so kind and always chatting with us and asking us about our travels. They even gave us our last meal for free! Truly wonderful people, do not miss a chance to come to this place for breakfast.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast and they served good coffee with good sized scrambled egg. I was very satisfied with the breakfast and would of returned here if I had more time. Definitely worth it for breakfast