SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$26
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$171
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$35
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$142
US$130
Agoda.com
Crown Lanta Resort & Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$59
Rawi Warin Resort & Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
US$99
Twin Lotus Resort & Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$85
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$32
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here! Great and amazingly helpful staff. They really made sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. Great price and it was very close to the beach! AC in the room and it was quiet and nice. Cheap mopeds for rent is also available. Strongly recommended

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

Wow! We lived here for 4 nights and loved it! The family who owns it are adorable and very helpful, and it is super-close to the beach. The receptionist offered us car-service at any time and he made sure that we picked the right company when we left for our next stop. We have now been to alot of hostels all over Thailand and I can promise you, this is worth a stay!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 January 2015

I rent a motorbike here for 2 days and a ticket to go to Railay.
The owner seems very nice... but that is how he works. 500 for 2 days for the motorbike and 500 to go to Railay.
when I came to bring the bike back he said it was damaged. But it already was. So i have to pay 1000 bath... way to much even if it was my fault!
Then on my way in the mini bus I was droped of at the bus station ... from there I had to pay 400 bath for a taxi and another 100 bath for the boat to Railay!
Be aware ... his smile and his "kindness"is all part of his work.
I hope you read this. Im back in lanta in march and i will come back to you to tell you the truth.

• Stayed: January 2015
1  Thank Sjelleee
Kamalanta, ผู้จัดการ at Kamalanta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Why do not you tell the truth. You do the damaged vehicle I try not to pay damages Thus , if you are still losing money over this many times . We're very sorry that you came to attack us.

Reviewed 12 December 2014 via mobile

The rooms are very good, working ac, fridge. Its a good price for good value. And the family is very kind and helpful. And for musicians its great, you can jam with the manager who is musician too. We had a great time there and would stay there again.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The terrace is nice to hang out. The room was very nice, big and clean, but I can't recommend the bathroom though, unless they repaired it by now. The family who runs the place is really nice and do a good service. The Location is good, because the beach and the main street with many nice restaurants are not far to reach. You will enjoy the Breakfast Cafe across the road, good service, good food, good cappucino at a good and fair price.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family