“Just excellent and unexpensive good food!”

Randa Restaurant Lounge
Ranked #212 of 408 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: Asian, European
Reviewed 11 October 2015

I have had many dishes here and both the western and thai dishes. I will have to point out the lasagne and the steak dinner as my absolute favourites, I have lived on Koh Lanta now for 3 years and when im in the mood for either if those two its the place to go. They serve inexpencive and very thai food also that i often come here for for lunch or if im just a little hungry between meals.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

My brother and I stumbled upon this place. It looks nothing from the outside but its
a nice little no scams restuarant.

We enjoyed the food and chatting genuine staff

1  Thank John_SCAM_KILLER
Reviewed 31 December 2014 via mobile

I have been here many times and the western/asian food is so delicious. You should just start at the top of the menu and try everyday something else. Great flavours, large portions and a great service for a good price. Stay after dinner for a couple of drinks and I am sure it will be a evening not to forget! The place to be!! Rik

Reviewed 20 May 2014

During my stay in Koh Lanta we kept coming back to Randa's, the atmosphere is great as Paul is such a resourceful and helpful person, always here to help and give good advice ! But not only his goal is to make sure you leave the place with full stomach (huge portion!!) and delicious western and thai food particularly recommend the yellow curry (simply the best) and the chicken creamy mushroom sauce!!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My friends and I visited Randa Restaurant multiple times over the five days we stayed in Koh Lanta. We visited Koh Lanta during rainy season and Randa Restaurant was one of few restaurants that were open. The owner was extremely kind and chatted to us a lot while we waited for our food since we were the only patrons at the restaurant most days. The food there was really great - my favourite dishes were the oven baked macaroni and the yellow curry. I highly recommend stopping by this restaurant if you're ever in Koh Lanta!