Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$80
US$47
Hotels.com
SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$28
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$37
Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)
US$25
The Houben Hotel ( Adult Only )(Ko Lanta)
US$63
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$305
Hotels.com
Layana Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$135
All reviewspond roomocean poolping pongpool barmonitor lizardskrabi airportdeluxe roombreakfast buffet islow seasonmain poolrelaxing holidayklong nin beachtravel agentnice beachtuk tukour honeymoonsun loungers
Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, this is without a doubt an excellent resort and the facilities are what you'd expect for a 5 star hotel, however the service was by far the worst we've experienced over 5 weeks travelling SE Asia and 20+ hotels ranging from 1 star to 5.

We turned up around 12 pm, a wee bit early for check in. We were greated with smiles and went through the normal check in process. We were asked to sit down while they got everything sorted. We sat there for nearly 1 hr before I got up and asked what was going on. We were then told that check in wasn't until 2 pm, however we were never told this and so sat there hoping we'd get our room soonish.

We then decided to rent a scooter from the hotel while we waited until 2, however we were told they were all out, even though they gave a couple a scooter shortly thereafter.

We killed some time down the road (hired a scooter elsewhere) and returned around 2:30. We were told to wait a wee while longer while they got everything sorted. After 30 minutes I gave into my frustration and approached 1 of the 10 staff at reception. Of course, I wasn't even acknowledged until about a minute later when I was told our room was still to be cleaned even though we were told 2 pm was good to go. We weren't happy at all and even the manager didn't seem to give a damn that we'd been mucked around for so long.

After a short drive (5 minute walk) we arrived at our room which was conveniently placed at the very back of the property. Bear in mind this hotel is huge so expect a long uphill walk if you choose the cheaper rooms. The room was great as you'd expect but the WiFi was the worst I've ever come across. It literally works for about 10 minutes a day.

Take my advice and avoid this place. There are far cheaper options up the road and you get better service and same facilities as we discovered.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 400blairh
Reviewed 10 November 2014

This hotel is good with friendly staff and a great pool. The breakfast is wide ranging and really good although it would be better if they had plastic covers to keep the flies off the fruit instead of cling film. We ate in the restaurant on our first night and unfortunately I spent the whole night throwing up so I must have got some form of food poisoning which resulted in me missing a day of my holiday as I was in bed all the next day. We didn't eat there again after that - maybe I was just unlucky!!?? It's a shame because the food (Beef Massaman Curry) looked and tasted great but maybe it hadn't been reheated enough? Each room has a DVD player but the hotel has no DVD collection? The standard rooms are exactly that so I would recommend upgrading to a bungalow if you can. Also if you don't want to walk up a steep hill choose a room nearer the pool. The hotel supplies mopeds at a reasonable price which was great to see the island and would recommend doing this, it also has a cool cinema room to book and watch a film in and a decent gym. Overall, its a good standard of hotel in a great location with a lovely pool and beach front, and the staff are all very friendly, its just a shame I had a bad experience in the restaurant.

Room Tip: Upgrade from the standard rooms if you can as the bungalows are great.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil W
Reviewed 8 November 2014

This hotel exceeded all expectations. The spa was amazing, the service was excellent and scooter rentals were no hassle. Truly a 5 star resort similar to a Caribbean 5 star. I would highly recommend this to any couples or families on Koh Lanta. Food was amazing as well. The resort is pricey based on Thai prices, but you get what you pay for (meals are around 1000 baht for 2, with a drink).

The resort is very relaxed, no entertainment on site, but plenty nearby on klong nin beach.

Room Tip: Lower numbered rooms are on the lowest levels. Rooms in the 500-800 range are way up the hill. There are golf carts to drive you around if the hill is too steep for you, at no charge.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2014

Well where do i start...Me and my boyfrienf hired a car to have a look round the island and came across this little gem. We asked if we could have a look at the room before we decided which they allowed us.
This really is 5 star and you are treated great from checking in to checking out. The staff are very helpful and speak great english.
The buffet breakfast has a massive selction of items so you never get bored.
The rooms are nice and spacious and is equipt with everything you need.
The beach is a little rocky but you arent going to get a 5 star hotel on a better beach than that.
They have a cinema and music room which is awesome.
The pics on the net really dont do it justice!
the pool is big and very relaxing, great for kids too they have a slide.
i would highly recommend this hotel and also this Island if you are planning a trip to thailand.
i will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: get a sea room at low level as you can still get a view of the sea and the hotel pond but less walking :-)
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2014

My first time here in Koh Lanta, ( we have travelled in Thailand 15 times ) We were so happy we finally had the chance to visit here. Rawin Warin Resort was a great choice, LOCATION- away from town, yet close to the needs of walking distance to great restaurant's. Resort- ROOMS no matter which room you have the views are sensational!. Cleaners great job well done !!
We looked so forward to our breakfast, great choice, the staff so helpful with a smile!
Credit to the manager she is an amazing person to have so much patience with all her staff and she keeps that wonderful smile every morning. Reception staff helful to information required.
Anyone who comes here will be very happy !!!!

Room Tip: If you don't like stairs ,, low level
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends