I really had a great experience staying at Rawi Warin for 4 Nights!
Initially, i booked a pond room and requested for the best view as i wanted the trip to be a special one as i m about to propose to my gf but Ms Nadine from the reservation team suggested that i should upgrade my room to a villa. I decided to take her offer and guess what? the room is SUPER amazing and the view was stunning! Thank you so much Ms Nadine! :)
i had no complains staying in the villa, the breakfast was very good, the staff always put a smile on their face, especially the people at the reception, they never fail to greet you when you walk pass them.
Our villa is located right on top of the hill but getting up and down isn't a problem as the hotel provides buggy services to your room and down to the hotel lobby till midnight.
I'll BE BACK >;]
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort & Spa Ko Lanta, Krabi