US$60
Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$28
US$27
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$29
Agoda.com
Long Beach Chalet(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$34
Agoda.com
The Houben Hotel ( Adult Only )(Ko Lanta)
US$90
US$60
SriLanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$24
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$28
Priceline
US$186
US$136
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Layana Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$191
US$132
All reviewspond roomocean poolping pongpool barmonitor lizardskrabi airportdeluxe roombreakfast buffet islow seasonmain poolrelaxing holidayklong nin beachtravel agentnice beachtuk tukour honeymoonsun loungers
Reviewed 13 December 2010

We came to Rawi Warin after transfering from a horrible hotel in AoNang. To us, it was heaven on earth! Beautiful surrondings and landscaping, excellent pool-area with pools for both adults and children as well as a waterslide. We stayed in a sea view villa, set up on the hillside with a beautiful view. The villa was nicely decorated, had a spatious bathroom with a rainshower, large balcony and tv/dvd (excellent for us travelling with children). The restaurants were very nice, both for dinner and for daytime by the pool. For a more leasure surrounding, the are other restaurants on the beach with nice and cheap seafood. The staff was very serviceminded and friendly and made us feel very welcome. I highly recommend the Rawi Warin!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank EmmaLarsen
Reviewed 8 December 2010

Our problems started right in the beginning when they provided us a room on the top of the hill although we notified the resort 2 months in advance to put us as low as possible because of our two little children. The alternative they provided us was not a real alternative…it was the worst room of the resort. So we decided to take the one on the top. They assured us that the car service to all the apartments is very reliable and fast. They proved us wrong. One night we waited for 10 or 15 minutes in the rain before we decided to walk all the way down which was a little adventure in the dark on the rainy path with two little children (and it was not the only time we had to wait a pretty long time). The lights in our room didn’t work which they fixed pretty fast but one broken lamp was still not replaced after five days when we left although they promised to fix or exchange it fast.
The sea pool was not available although the weather was fine. Then one of the two places to eat dinner was also closed (and I don’t know why, it was not green season), the other one is pretty expensive for what they offered. When we ordered fish from the menu they told us that there is no fish available today (but it was on the front side of the menu)…funny story at such a prestigious place. The food we ordered was very good but a pretty small portion, we had to go to 7eleven to eat some more.

Breakfast is awesome, the staff is very friendly and kind, only at the front desk was a very rude and unkind woman (and we were not the only ones to complain). The resort is clean and great for children. You can rent DVD movies for free and there is even a little movie theatre at your disposal.
The beach is not nice, there are way better beaches on Koh Lanta but we knew that before and it wasn’t a problem.
Internet service is a bad joke… 60 US$ (!!!) for five days (or one hour for 7 US$ is also an option..crazy).

All in all we enjoyed the stay and recommend the place. But be aware that it may doesn’t match the expectations you have for a pretty high price and a 4 or 5 star resort.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2010

I found a good deal for this hotel on a website 2 weeks before my travel date. I went and booked flights to Bangkok and down to Krabi. 10 days before my arrival I wanted to confirm my arrival time to which they replied they could not find my booking. I provided them with details of my reservation number and it was at this point it all went quiet.... After 3 more emails the hotel still continued to not reply to me.

After arriving in Thailand I got an email from the the booking agent as the hotel had made a mistake with my booking and were refusing to honour my booking at the agreed price. The price had increased massively in excess of what was actually on all other website. The booking agent tried to explain that should honour the booking but they refused too.

I write this to show my displeasure at the hotel for not only making a mistake which they admit was their own error but then refusing to honour my booking. I was fortunate that I didnt get all the way to the hotel to find out the bad news and was able to make other arrangements but for what was supposed to be a high quality hotel provided a really poor service.

I ended up staying at the Crown Lanta which was a lovely hotel so would recomend them

2  Thank prteccons
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Stayed here for 9 nights and on the whole we enjoyed it,but there are some areas that i feel the resort needs to improve on. Our arrival was early afternoon after a transfer from Krabi airport. Check in was ok - quick enough although nothing spectacular and it was here that we first noticed the limited English spoken/understood by the staff. We were taken to our room, a sunset pool villa,by buggy and settled in. The suite was lovely with it's own private pool and stunning ocean views.There are 9 of these and ours was up on the cliff side with others down on the beach front. If you book one of these and wish for privacy then i suggest asking for one of the cliff side ones.Although a slight trek to get to, they are far more private.The suite had all the usual expected features such as bath robes, slippers, etc, but we were a little disapointed to see there was not a stock of snacks available and only drinks in the mini bar. The seperate living room had a large flat screen TV, full size fridge and a music system (which i could not get to work!). The bathroom although not extravagant was lovely and we loved the rain shower.

The resort grounds are really nice and there is a lovely relaxed feeling created by the lush greenery and pond. The main infinity pool was nice, although there did not seem to be an abundance of sun beds available and the actual space round the pool seemed limited. Not quite sure how they cope when busy? The beach is ok, but nothing more, not really ideal for sunbathing.

Breakfast was quite good, with a fair choice, but the only strange thing was having to sign a 'bill' despite it being included in the room rate?! We only ate dinner twice in the hotel as there was only one of the restaurants open. The food was fine although nothing extaordinary.

For us the biggest disaponting factors were as follows: only one restaurant open,Mojo's bar was closed, pool bar closed for most of our stay,no ocean pool,staff although very friendly and willing to help, really need more training,not enough info about facilities in room, (there was no spa info for example) and lack of entertainment.

A couple of tips- there is a 7-eleven right outside the hotel, stock up on drinks and snacks here at a fraction of the hotel price and try the local restaurants as they are pretty good and again a fraction of the price.

Overall we enjoyed our stay, but we feel that if this resort worked on a couple of its areas it would be a truly great place to stay. Having stayed at The Pimalai further down the island, i would probably recommend going there instead.

Reviewed 19 November 2010

This hotel warren-ts its name, thats exactly what it is - a dark warren of paths criss-crossed with perilously steep and uneven stone steps, all of which you have to negotiate through almost complete darkness every night to get to your room. (A dangerous ten minute affair- if you are lucky enough to stumble upon the right path) This can be avoided if you are more patient than I, and you are prepared to wait at reception for the staff to organise a tuk tuk to transport you to your room (Tips are expected each time)
I read a review before I booked which mentioned the lack of English speaking staff, however I really didn´t expect it to be so difficult to comunicate basic things such as room numbers, the staff have a habit of pretending to understand you perfectly then go about doing something completely different. Having said that, all the staff have been very friendly!
The towels in the bathroom and by the pool are old and frayed, the towels in our bathroom were grey with holes in when we first arrived, we had to change them twice before we could use them - a dissapointment and unexpected of a 5 star hotel. We requested an extra bar of soap which wasn´t provided. In the three nights we stayed we had just one small bar of soap (The first night here we had no hot water)
Lovely view, a panoramic vista of the ocean from our room, only to be expected as our room was perched halfway up a cliff!!!
The pool was fantastic, and great free use of kyaks and mountain bikes, a mini cinema is provided in an activities room and was a nice touch for when it rains.
Breakfast was adequate but nothing special.