Beautiful hotel - wonderful landscaping, elegant rooms, spacious, clean and very helpful staff. Fantasic breakfasts. Free wifi in reception.
We ate at the hotel next door one night - we went by the beach but you could really do with a torch. Food fine but nothing sensational.
There was nothing really around the hotel and about so we took a taxi back to the ferry port the next night for some shopping and a meal.
There were some buildings going up around the hotel that were nearing completion which maybe shops/restaurants in the near future.
We negotiated a taxi deal from the ferry and then a return collection. True to his word our taxi driver turned up on time to collect us as promised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rawi Warin Resort & Spa offers a luxurious escape from the stresses of the modern world. Situated on 34 rai of land, into the foothills of the Koh Lanta Yai and overlooking the crystal waters of Klong Tob Bay, this beautiful, award-winning resort offers a choice of rooms, each with its own distinct style and ambience, numerous sports activities, superb dining options and private swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rawi Warin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rawi Warin Resort And Spa
- Rawi Warin Hotel Ko Lanta
- Rawi Warin Resort & Spa Ko Lanta, Krabi