Twin lotus is in a great location, central and beautiful beach with lots of options for places to eat. It’s one of the only adults only resorts along the stretch which is really nice. The staff are very friendly and the room we stayed in was lovely and well cleaned.
Upon arrival the first thing we noticed was the smell from the grey water in the black pond. The reception area grounds were run down. We were thrilled to receive and upgrade but when we got taken to our rooms we thought something was strange when the rooms were soo far away. The room we’d been upgraded to was about 10 minutes away from anything and backed onto the main road.. it didn’t look like the rooms of the website and it was just generally run down. We asked to see the original rooms we’d booked and we got taken to the other side of the resort. I’ve read a few reviews and figured out that Twin Lotus have recently purchased an old resort and haven’t shown these rooms online.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Twin Lotus Resort, Koh Lanta is re-opening its doors in late 2012 after a full renovation and the addition of newly constructed Villas and facilities. Situated on 12 acres of gardens and a 3-kilometer white-sand beach, new facilities include a brand new Spa & Wellness Center as well as Beachfront Bar & Restaurant. Villas are located on the beachfront, as well as in the gardens and overlooking the canal that runs through the property. Please note that according to resort policy, Twin Lotus welcomes guests aged 18 and over only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twin Lotus Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Twin Lotus Hotel Ko Lanta
- Twin Lotus Resort And Spa
- Twin Lotus Ko Lanta
- Twin Lotus Resort & Spa Ko Lanta, Krabi