All reviews garden pool beachfront villa low season beach front an upgrade tuk tuk egg station the north end bars and restaurants superior room breakfast restaurant our honeymoon the hotel manager klong dao beach fresh fruit beautiful beach hired mopeds
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We stayed during low season, which was actually fine. The site was quite quiet, but all the staff we encountered were helpful and friendly. We had a beach front villa, which was just perfect. The pool was well maintained and, although there was a net between it and the beach, has lovely views. Great sunset spot.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Conny J, General Manager at Twin Lotus Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Charlotte B

Thank you so much for your excellent review of Twin Lotus Resort & Spa,

I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the entire team what have make your stay.

We all look forward to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Our second stay here. This time I underestimated how quiet low season would be. The front bar is closed and can’t eat near the beach. There is a net between the pool and the beach to stop the sand blowing in the pool in the higher wind. But this apart, still a fantastic place to stay. We managed to book the beach front villa this time. Slightly better than sea view villa but room is exactly the same. I’m a regular traveler to thailand and I’ve stayed all over. People all like different things I’m aware but I love the peace and quiet staying at this resort. You will need to rent a motorbike to get about outside the resort and these do seem over priced compared to other parts of thailand.

All in all I will definitely be returning soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Conny J, Manager at Twin Lotus Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear James G

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review.

It's really good to know that you had such an amazing time with us, and we really look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Jidapa Eldridge
Sales Executive & Personal Assistant to General Manager
Twin Lotus Resort & Spa Koh Lanta

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Brilliant place to stay. We were in the beachfront villa which was beautiful. People can see into it when walking past but it was so quiet when we stayed that for us it wasn’t a problem. The team were amazing! Pui really went out of her way to make recommendations/check that we were ok. Great massages. Nice cocktails. In Saladan town (short motorbike trip away) go to Lanta Seafood by the waterfront- delicious seafood by weight at really small prices.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Conny J, General Manager at Twin Lotus Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Anna B

Thank you so much for your excellent review of Twin Lotus Resort & Spa,

We all look forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 12 July 2018

First of all, I don’t usually write negative reviews, but this was just such an irritating experience that I have to. Plus we have been waiting for our compensation money for almost six months now. So what happened?

We checked in and after one hour of waiting, the manager came and told us that there was a problem in their booking system (read other reviews, this “problem” happens a lot in this place). Our villa wasn’t available, so they offered us aJacuzzi room and 50% of our money back (we even signed a contract). But they assured us it’s a better room than the original villa we’ve booked: there would be a private swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Uu mama!

Well, the room was far away from the beach located in a old hotel complex next to the dusty road. Everything was in a really bad shape. The room remind me of an old, cheap motel you see somewhere in Nevada (and don’t get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with motels, but when you pay hundreds of euros for a villa you expect more). The shower and the Jacuzzi were dirty and no hot water. Plus the swimming pool was an old a pit and the water looked like it has been there for months. No sane person would go there. Our only option was to avoid our room as much as we can. Luckily the island was super nice and we had great time to explore it.

Overall I felt scammed. Big time. The hotel promised to compensate half of the price for us and we have been waiting for that money since January 2018. So my advice is: go somewhere else, or take a chance and maybe you are getting what you booked for or maybe you find your self in a "Jacuzzi room" in an old apartment building by the road, shouting all the swear words you know.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jake2020
Conny J, General Manager at Twin Lotus Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Jake2020

Thank you so much for your review and you put this to my attension.

I am very sorry to hear that you have not recive the compensation from your stay in January.

you should have receive this in end of February

Please contact me ASAP for this issue

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed here during low season, so my perspective may be different from anyone coming during their peak season. We initially had booked a garden room, but after one night, upgraded to a sea villa. The villa's location was amazing. We looked out onto the ocean, which was incredible to wake up to. The villa's have their own private patio and are completely disconnected from other units. It's almost like you have your own cottage. Is there a lack of attention to some details one may not expect at a 5-star resort? Yes. But this IS an island in Thailand. The breakfast was okay. It's buffet style. We've definitely had better breakfasts elsewhere. Also, the food and drinks from the outdoor restaurant (pizza and mojitos) were not great. However, we are not the type of people who eat all their meals at the hotel, if we do, it's more of a convenience factor, so this didn't really put us off. The hotel has a great pool and a stretch of beach with lounge chairs. Since it was low season, we basically had the stretch of beach to ourselves. To note: the property is expansive and upon arrival, the staff will take you and your luggage to your room in a golf cart. After that, you are on your own. It didn't bug us very much, it was nice to walk around, but keep that in mind when booking. We were very happy with our stay and did not want to leave this hotel or the island for that matter!

Room Tip: All rooms were great, but you can't beat the view from the sea villas.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RylieSH

Dear RylieSH

Thank you so much for your excellent review of Twin Lotus Resort & Spa,

I will also share with my food and beverage team your comments about the Pizza and Mojito so we can improve

We all look forward to welcome you back soon again.