“Super restaurant exactly at the beach front”

Golden Bay Cottages Restaurant
Ranked #236 of 404 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice Restaurant with very tasty food directly at the seaside! I am a house guest and don‘t see any reason to go anywhere else to eat as this is a very good place!! After being in Thailand 3 times, that is what I was looking for! They also make special wishes come true. The sunsets there are amazing!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We stayed for a week at the hotel, and we had nearly all our meals at the hotel's restaurant. Not because we were laze, but because the food was really nice. Only one day it was not good, so we imagined it must have been our chef's day off. One warning: Sincerely consider travelling to Thailand, if you do not like spicy food!

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were eating food for the whole week, so we wanted to end our last dinner with a more expensive food. We choose the restaurant of golden bay since they had many western options and they said in the menu that the pizza has a soft dough. So we as

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Best + in Thailand for my lady (far to spicy for me) and Tom Kha Gai (coconut soup) for me, really delicious with fresh coconut juice in shell on the side.

Wait staff and chef outstanding in attention to your needs / desires.

Literally walked down from Twin Bay Resort on the beach and sussed each place out in passing, felt a good energy at Golden Leaf and fell in happily, returned 3 or 4 times in the week and were not disappointed once.

5  Thank J0llyR0dger
Reviewed 17 March 2015

While my three fellow diners had OK food, I was unlucky - I ordered a relatively expensive meal, fried duck, and was served half a roast duck in 5 portions which had then been crispy fried. It was more or less inedible, dry and tasteless except for the skin, and without doubt the worst dish I ever had on Ko Lanta. And a very disappointing conclusion to an evening which had started with Happy Hour cocktails and a spectacular sunset :-(