“2 times ”

Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Patty's Secret Garden is a charming garden restaurant and bar in Phra Ae, Long Beach, Ko Lanta. The restaurant features delicious Thai and Western Cuisine. Thai highlights include Laap Tod (deep fried minced chicken balls infused with Thai sweet basil and herbs), Gai manoa (Chicken breast in breadcrumbs served with crispy seaweed and lemon mayo) and one of the finest Massaman Currys on the island! Western highlights include awesome western breakfasts, amazing salads and one of the best burgers on the island. Come and recharge your batteries with us and we promise you wont be disappointed! We also have a guest house with six "flashpacker" rooms, 2 with aircon and 4 with fan. Julian, Jeed, Atom and Patty (our daughter!) Look forward to welcoming you to our Secret Garden!
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We visit this place 2 times.. The first time we had thai food and it was great.. We saw 3 guys come in and they orderd a burger.. Well the day after we went in for the burger.. I'm a big burger lover and I have to say the bacon and cheeseburger rated in my top 3... The staff is great and friendly but most of they give you the feeling of coming home...

Ohw and the cats are so funny....

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Food was ok and people were friendly bit pricy (180 baht per dish). 150 bath for pad thai without chicken/prawns/...

Would recommend going elsewere. There are better places to spend your money.

BluerskiesLondon, General Manager at Patty's Secret Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

I never really understand reviews which say that its too pricey as its not like we hide the cost - there is a menu at the entrance. I spent many years travelling on a budget and I avoided places out of my budget but bore them no ill. If you are on a street food budget then there are great places on Lanta to go. The food is great and its cheap, however the facilities are basic, plastic chairs, neon lights etc. you eat and leave basically. What we offer is completely different. We never asked anyone to leave after a meal, you can hang (in comfort!) for an hour or 2 or even longer, great tunes, good vibes, great service and delicious food made from traceable sources. By the way the Phat Thai does have chicken in for 150B!!! You can have a vegetarian option for 120B! you didn't try a 180B dish did you? Because if you had you would have seen that our portions are generous and the dishes delicious. You get what you pay for my friend, and your cheaper option will be half the size and wont taste the same! Enjoy the rest of your trip

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly and attentive service, I love the way they immediately turn a fan on for you when you're seated and give great suggestions on what to order. Food was best I've had in Koh Lanta... the Kwiteaw Kua with Chicken -YUM! Great drinks (even the house wine was good). Restaurant was huge, clean and pretty. I was comfortable, felt well taken care of, and left happy and sated. What more can you ask for???? 650 baht for two main courses and two drinks, so while not cheap by Thai standards, well worth the price for the quality received. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner here one night after a recommendation from our hotel and it certainly didn't disappoint. We both fancied Thai food and this was some of the best we had on our entire trip. Highly recommend

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Just great food, great service, chilled tunes, super food with great veggie options. Kids loved it, I loved it. Black bomber cheese for kids burgers, moose cider for me.