Lanta at home
Twin Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$26
US$68
US$65
Agoda.com
Pimalai Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)
US$179
US$172
Hotels.com
US$187
US$126
US$79
US$74
Royal Lanta Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$27
  • Breakfast included
Lanta Sand Resort and Spa(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$29
US$77
US$61
Agoda.com
Chaw Ka Cher Tropicana Lanta Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$41
MOONLIGHT Exotic Bay Resort(Ko Lanta)(Great Value!)
All reviewstwo nightsthe main roadno windowroom was cleanminute walkguest houseperfect locationnice bathroomair conditioncouple of nightssuperior roomwould definitely stay here againhot showerklong dao beachbeautiful beachscooternoise
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

ที่พักปลอดภัย..สำหรับสาวสวย โฉ..สด อย่าเรา
เจ้าของจัยดีม๊าก...(ม๊าก)สำคัญกาแฟอร่อย..มัยผิดหวัง
เยยคร๊า...ชอบกาแฟมากที่สุด มัยผิดหวังคนติดกาแฟอย่างเรา รสชาติดีมัยต้องปรุงอะรัยเพิ่มเยย...มาอีกแน่นอนครา❣️
This 's my lovely trip with good coffee,
This the best safe for me at Lanta Island.
My family don't worry..There 'r friendly staff here ..I have to come again❤️❣️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Lanta@home has to be one of my favourites places I stayed in Thailand
The room is spotlessly clean with the quietist Air Con I have come across, lovely large bed, fridge, safe and nice bathroom.
Water and coffee supplied every day along with clean towels and bedding
Ning and her Husband run a wonderful guesthouse and make you feel part of the family, they also run the Bistro where freshly cooked eggs bacon croissants cakes and the best coffee are served every day
The staff are very friendly and a big shout out to Cha Da who makes everyone feel special and she was so good at looking after me when I was poorly
I felt so relaxed staying here I booked an extra two nights, its only 2 minutes to the beach where there are great bars and restaurants and a 7/11 just over the road.
I hired a bike of them for 200 baht and had a great day riding around the island
What more can I say if you come to Ko Lanta don't hesitate in booking this stay a this place

Room Tip: I stayed in room 203 and had a nice balcony
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank cassidyiiiuk
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights and we paid 30 usd per night in Feb for a windowless room with AC. It was a very good stay!

The hotel feels new and the owners pay a lot of attention to the details: from the small pharmacy, to the decoration of the room. We felt very welcomed here.

The beach is 5 min. walk and one can find good restaurants nearby. Recommended!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fabio T
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We arrived at Lanta@home early afternoon and were greeted by a lovely lady on reception and 2 glasses of cold mango juice! A lovely welcome.

Our room was ready and after a bad stay at our previous hotel in Phi Phi we couldn't wait to see it!

There was a huge bed, air conditioning, fresh towels, a nice bathroom with a hot shower, free wifi, a fridge and TV.

The cleaners will clean your room everyday if you want them to. They also give you 2 bottles of water everyday.

There are hanging rails to dry your clothes after a day at the beach and the hotel let out free beach mats, umbrellas and even a volleyball!

We were able to hire a scooter from the hotel at 200THB for the day which was great value.

It was just a 3 minute walk to Klong Dao Beach and there is also a coffee house right next door to the hotel. They do a great self service breakfast and really nice coffee!

The staff at Lanta@home are really lovely, very polite and will always say hello.

They also offered to print out our confirmation for the ferry which was very helpful!

I would definitely recommend this place. Great value for money!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We paid for 2 nights and ended up staying a week. Great location. Rooms are sparkling clean and they replace water and coffees every day.
Kind staff , cheap bike rentals and cheap nice breakfast attached to the hotel.
3 minute walk to the beach.
Great stay