Lanta at home
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
Holiday Villa(Ko Lanta)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstwo nightsthe main roadno windowroom was cleanminute walkguest houseperfect locationnice bathroomair conditioncouple of nightssuperior roomwould definitely stay here againhot showerklong dao beachbeautiful beachscooternoise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We spent here a couple of days, and we can just recommend for anybody. The hotel itself is beatifull, the location is perfect. It is within 2 minutes from the beach, and there are plenty of restaurants around it. The hotel is super clean, the staff is kind, helpful, and speaks English so good. And one point, that's why I really liked it: the protection of the enviroment is so important for them. So as to decrease the plastic waste, we got 2 refillable water-bottles, and at the riception we could refill it with drinkable water any time. And if we did not ask room-cleaning for the day (everyday to wash out of bed-linen, towels waste a lot of water, and energy), you get free coffee at the cafeteria just next to the hotel. I think it is illustrative for everybody.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melinda P
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

The Lanta at home has a bistro next to the hotel which offers breakfast and great coffe or smoothies. the team is great. you will wind steel bootles in your room to use it for your water supply. you can get a free refill at the reception always. The try to decrease the amount of plastic bottles and bags which is kinda great. one of the few places we‘ve been who do that.
The rooms are also really nice. enjoy your stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

ที่พักปลอดภัย..สำหรับสาวสวย โฉ..สด อย่าเรา
เจ้าของจัยดีม๊าก...(ม๊าก)สำคัญกาแฟอร่อย..มัยผิดหวัง
เยยคร๊า...ชอบกาแฟมากที่สุด มัยผิดหวังคนติดกาแฟอย่างเรา รสชาติดีมัยต้องปรุงอะรัยเพิ่มเยย...มาอีกแน่นอนครา❣️
This 's my lovely trip with good coffee,
This the best safe for me at Lanta Island.
My family don't worry..There 'r friendly staff here ..I have to come again❤️❣️

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Lanta@home has to be one of my favourites places I stayed in Thailand
The room is spotlessly clean with the quietist Air Con I have come across, lovely large bed, fridge, safe and nice bathroom.
Water and coffee supplied every day along with clean towels and bedding
Ning and her Husband run a wonderful guesthouse and make you feel part of the family, they also run the Bistro where freshly cooked eggs bacon croissants cakes and the best coffee are served every day
The staff are very friendly and a big shout out to Cha Da who makes everyone feel special and she was so good at looking after me when I was poorly
I felt so relaxed staying here I booked an extra two nights, its only 2 minutes to the beach where there are great bars and restaurants and a 7/11 just over the road.
I hired a bike of them for 200 baht and had a great day riding around the island
What more can I say if you come to Ko Lanta don't hesitate in booking this stay a this place

Room Tip: I stayed in room 203 and had a nice balcony
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank cassidyiiiuk
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a couple of nights and we paid 30 usd per night in Feb for a windowless room with AC. It was a very good stay!

The hotel feels new and the owners pay a lot of attention to the details: from the small pharmacy, to the decoration of the room. We felt very welcomed here.

The beach is 5 min. walk and one can find good restaurants nearby. Recommended!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple