“EUPHORIA”

Seagull Kitchen
Ranked #56 of 402 Restaurants in Ko Lanta
Cuisines: European, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

WOW. We came here for lunch one day as our first real meal of the day. Just came spur of the moment because we were hungry and it was right by our hotel. THIS WAS SOME OF THE BEST FOOD WE’VE EVER HAD IN OUR LIVES. We got the prawns in chili paste, red snapper in dried red curry, spicy green papaya salad with mixed seafood, and pad ki mao with mixed salad (not technically on the menu but we asked for it and they graciously DELIVERED). Everything was beyond what we could have ever imagined. We literally licked the plates clean. Salivated at each dish. Some of us truly feel euphoric—like we’re having an out of body experience and feeling a high. We plan on returning here during our stay.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We visited the restaurant a couple of times during our stay as it was only a few minutes walk away from our hotel. The food was very tasty and i would recommend the spring rolls. There was also a resident dog which roamed around, which did not bother us. Sometimes the service could be a little better, the staff would be checking their phones instead of serving but this might have been an off day. Overall, great food.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I wish I could show u puctures .. but they would just show empty plates.. we had mussels .. fried seafood in the pinaple.. yellow curry hot pan.. fresh rolls..

I just need to say.. Wow.. wow.. it wow fantastic.. another dimension.. You can have street food.. which is fine.. but if u want to spend few more bucks.. btw. Just like some other places.. this one definitely worth it..

The lady there.. speaks well english.. and we had a good chat too..

Leaving Kih Lanta tomoŕrow.. but its a must place to dine if we make it here next time.. hopefully next year :).

1  Thank OldCreep
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

It’s my third time that I have a meal in Seagull kitchen
The quality is consistent and the food always blows my mind.
Alice, the owner, is a great hostess and is passionate about cooking...
I recommend to ask her what fresh fish she has today and let her cook it thai style: lemongrass coriander ginger and chillies...
try the prawn cakes

1  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Went here three times in a week for thai food, and all dishes were high quality. The chilli-level is local, so dishes that are supposed to be spicy, are spicy. I like strong food, and "medium spicy" was enough to give me the hick-ups and cry a bit, but the food is excellent (pad cha and yellow curry). Nice panang curry (not strong). Friendly staff. They also serve western food, if that is what you crave. The best restaurant at Klong Dao beach in my opinion.

1  Thank SvendEgaa