Review Highlights
Thanks a lot

Sky gives the Best ❤️ warrior massage! Love you so much! Best experience. Wait for next time. Be... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
975lukasi
via mobile
Perfect get away to a beautiful island & relaxing massage

Khun M is qualified & a good masseuse. She is excellent in her massage techniques. I had a relaxing... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from US$3.37
from US$168.54
from US$184.08
More Info
All reviews stress release spa environment private pool wonderful spa aroma massage amazing experience taking care amazing massage nice staff thai massage koh phangan khun oil warriors fern resort health
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

We spent the special time at Anantara Spa during my honeymoon trip with my partner. It’s such a memorable and enjoyable massage I have been done before. Especially thank you khun Lek, she’s so helpful and friendly and also khun M she did the great massage that I never had before. I would like to recommend Anantara Spa for your special occasion.

Date of experience: January 2021
somsamorn_ma, Spa Supervisor at Anantara Koh Phangan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Khun tbabraham1989

Thank you very much for the nice review to Anantara Rasananda Spa

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable spa experience, and we appreciate your kind praise of our service and Khun Lek also Khun M . I will share this feedback with them and the rest of the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

we are appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back again in the near future

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Have spa many options to choose. Staffs very nice, every of staff have a good take care, nice place spa environment.

Date of experience: December 2020
somsamorn_ma, Spa Supervisor at Anantara Koh Phangan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Khun chanakarnp2021

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable spa experience, and we appreciate your kind praise of our service, facilities, and team members. Your encouraging compliments are certainly appreciated and have been passed on to our team.

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

nice atmosphere and very friendly staff ! I was almost fall asleep during the massage becuase it so relax. I would like you to try the stress relaese massage they are so flexible you can ask the therapist which area you would like to focus and then they will give excactly you want !!

Date of experience: February 2021
somsamorn_ma, Spa Supervisor at Anantara Koh Phangan Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear Khun Raxypopo

Thank you very much for the nice review to Anantara Rasananda Spa

We were delighted that you have a very good memorable time with us and that you were particularly pleased by the hospitality and genuine service from our team. Your encouraging compliments are certainly appreciated and have been passed on to our team.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. The team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming your return to Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan again for another memorable experience.

Somsamorn M

Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Holiday with my family and spent time to relaxing massage. I like the way spa reception served tea at the cozy place. They use the music match with the place like the forest.

I started with cleaning my feet then turned to my bed. Therapist gentle and kind. I had a nice touch. I felt very relax and fell asleep.

Date of experience: January 2021

Dear Khun RAVIONQueenBee

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback. The team and I are very much looking forward to welcoming your return to Anantara Rasananda Spa for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

I had the stress release massage. Kind staff and she did it very well. Amazing experience and I love how the spa around by natural and peaceful. :) Definitely come back!!

Date of experience: March 2020