“Please read this”
Review of B 52 Beach Resort

B 52 Beach Resort
Ranked #78 of 92 Hotels in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

When we arrived we had been upgraded without having to pay, and it was to the amazing sea view villa! I have no negatives about this resort, I really enjoyed my stay! The ONLY thing that was unfortunate to experience was another person who had stayed here, I experienced this person being extremely rude to the receptionist and that irritated me a lot. I want visitors to remember, when going ANYWHERE, it is not necessarily the staff that is the problem or rude, it is a result of how they have been treated by others staying there. Sometimes we are the problem, not them.. give kindness and understanding and they will be kind and understanding too.. thus, my experience of the staff was amazing, all friendly and very kind:) the room was beautiful with a stunning view! Nice and tranquil beach and a pool that I was in most of my stay! The food was really yummy too!! Please don't be scared off my negative reviews of the staff. Be kind and people will be kind back, it's simple and common decency.

1  Thank Cacha J
There are newer reviews for B 52 Beach Resort

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Yes, the pool area looked good and the area is good but the staff is the most unfriendly people in Thailand, they are not only slacks but rude and unpleasant. Especially the old lady by the info desk.

If you want to stay in this area I warmly recommend you CoCo garden.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Our friends were staying here and we were lucky enough to be able to chill with them round the pool because ours (hacienda beech resort) was horrid.

The people are lovely here, always happy to help us. Even if they weren't making any money from something. Food and drinks are very nice too. :)

1  Thank Alex S
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

i booked this place for the 2 nights of 10-12 of December.
there had been some rain in these days so the front of my room was muddy
my room was old and not worthy of a resort, the bathroom was old and so was all the furniture and appliances. the door was closed with a pad lock to turn off the light you have to get up , they didn't even join the beds to make it a double bed , the towels were clean but they smelled moist.

the place was practically empty so they could have simply upgraded my reservation.
the reception was not the most friendly and i did not have the feeling of a resort-like place.
the price is unfair and with the weather conditions and the fact that it was empty they could have made a discount. also for the same price i found better and real resort-like places.

the location is nice you can walk by the beach coast to get there from the pier.
the pool is also nice and the beach front was ok but they were not in a hurry to clean it up after the rains.

definitely not a resort

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
B52BeachResort, General Manager at B 52 Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Hi There,
Thank you so much for your kindly feedback review, First,We would like to say sorry to not deliver you a happiness ,actually we can see since the beginning that you were step into the counter with the face, we understand that here now on the island is still have rain and monsoon so, we will recommend you to check the forecast first for the next time in any trip you willing to go in order to not disappoint you much,
Thank you and have a nice sunshine day
All the best,
B52 reservation Team

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I read a lot of very mixed reviews for this hotel before I booked, either really good or really bad. There was in middle ground. I decided to give it a try and delighted I did! Lovely hotel and great service. A chap called Mim really looked after me when I was here; driving me to other parts of the island etc.

Wifi was great, as was the air-con and it is located on the beach. The rooms are clean too

I didn't give a 5 due to location.. It is about a 10 minute walk to the Main Street in the area through an off track road that is isolated.

Also be aware you are asked for 1000 baht deposit on arrival; this was the first time on my travels through SE Asia I was asked for this.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo