B 52 Beach Resort
US$70
US$59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$211
US$146
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$106
US$89
Agoda.com
Palita Lodge(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$65
US$60
Agoda.com
Milky Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$28
US$77
US$66
  • Breakfast included
US$148
US$103
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$96
US$84
Priceline
Maehaad Bay Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$78
US$71
US$206
US$156
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

All reviewspool barthongsala pierkoh phanganamazing foodbeachvilla
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Yes, the pool area looked good and the area is good but the staff is the most unfriendly people in Thailand, they are not only slacks but rude and unpleasant. Especially the old lady by the info desk.

If you want to stay in this area I warmly recommend you CoCo garden.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Our friends were staying here and we were lucky enough to be able to chill with them round the pool because ours (hacienda beech resort) was horrid.

The people are lovely here, always happy to help us. Even if they weren't making any money from something. Food and drinks are very nice too. :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex S
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

i booked this place for the 2 nights of 10-12 of December.
there had been some rain in these days so the front of my room was muddy
my room was old and not worthy of a resort, the bathroom was old and so was all the furniture and appliances. the door was closed with a pad lock to turn off the light you have to get up , they didn't even join the beds to make it a double bed , the towels were clean but they smelled moist.

the place was practically empty so they could have simply upgraded my reservation.
the reception was not the most friendly and i did not have the feeling of a resort-like place.
the price is unfair and with the weather conditions and the fact that it was empty they could have made a discount. also for the same price i found better and real resort-like places.

the location is nice you can walk by the beach coast to get there from the pier.
the pool is also nice and the beach front was ok but they were not in a hurry to clean it up after the rains.

definitely not a resort

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
B52BeachResort, General Manager at B 52 Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Hi There,
Thank you so much for your kindly feedback review, First,We would like to say sorry to not deliver you a happiness ,actually we can see since the beginning that you were step into the counter with the face, we understand that here now on the island is still have rain and monsoon so, we will recommend you to check the forecast first for the next time in any trip you willing to go in order to not disappoint you much,
Thank you and have a nice sunshine day
All the best,
B52 reservation Team

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I read a lot of very mixed reviews for this hotel before I booked, either really good or really bad. There was in middle ground. I decided to give it a try and delighted I did! Lovely hotel and great service. A chap called Mim really looked after me when I was here; driving me to other parts of the island etc.

Wifi was great, as was the air-con and it is located on the beach. The rooms are clean too

I didn't give a 5 due to location.. It is about a 10 minute walk to the Main Street in the area through an off track road that is isolated.

Also be aware you are asked for 1000 baht deposit on arrival; this was the first time on my travels through SE Asia I was asked for this.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

We arrived to check in and the view was beautiful, pool seemed great... Ordered lunch and it took an hour and a half to get our food but we tried to stay positive. It was a bit run down but again, we tried to stay positive... We were in southern Thailand so it was hard to complain. We had realized there were a few holes and rundown parts of our room but didn't want to make a fuss and THEN it down poured one night, and my bed was directly under a hole in the ceiling, so I may as well have slept outside. I was soaked. The next morning I told the front desk, not really looking for anything except to notify them of the issue with the room and maybe an apology, and the receptionist said "we can't control the rain." Needless to say, yes, the view is beautiful, but there are other beautiful views in south Thailand where you won't be rained on.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends