US$195
US$172
US$405
US$316
Hotels.com
Buri Rasa Koh Phangan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$312
US$258
US$440
US$397
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$322
US$265
US$297
US$244
Travelocity
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Beck's Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$111
Orbitz.com
US$46
US$34
Priceline
US$1,357
US$1,236
Cancelon
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Below average. Looks much better in pictures. Confusing check in and very slow service. Pool was green/dirty for the first couple days. Rooms super outdated. Not the best location. There are definitely much better hotels to chose from in Koh Phangan

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lcarykbunker
Reviewed 14 February 2017

This was by far the worst hotel of my whole travel through South East Asia.
For starters, i book a room with a private plunge pool, honestly it was just a small jacuzzi (for 1 person, 2 not very comfortable) with cold water. It was conected to the bathroom through a window, but the problem is that the frame of that window does not matches to the hole in the wall for the window, then there is a huge space where mosquitos get into the room during the whole night.
You have no control over the temperature of the water in the shower, you can only regule the amount of water you want, but not the temperature.
There is no phone in the room, so for each question/problem/request you may have, you must go the reception for assistance (and not always there is someone there to help you).
Staff is friendly but they can barely speak english, so be prepare to explain tons of times whatever you need, and expect to recieve not even half of it.
Also, due to some "logistic problem", they requested me to change room in the middle of my stay in the hotel. It was quite umpleasent cause in the middle of my period in the islad, i had to pack all my stuff back just to switch room.
Even though they say breakfast starts at 7, the truth is that nothing (except coffee and hot water) is ready before 8:30-9:00.
If you planning to be there by one of the "moon parties", be prepare to get scammed with every ridicously charge for "leaving paint" in the property: towels, sheets, carpets, pillows, etc; whatevery they can find, they will charge it to you, even though they know is water based pain that cleans easily with water.
Location is quite good, but there are plenty of better hotels surrounding this one.
My firm recomendation is to run away from here as fast as you can, pick another hotel. This one shouldnt even be called resort.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Rodrigo M
Reviewed 28 January 2017

This was a really unfortunate experience for me. After traveling through Thailand for over 2 months, this was the worst hotel I stay at.
The receptionist, Nok, was a very insulting and rude person. She should not work in hospitality. She did not let us check in early, and as we understood and wanted to leave our bags with her for another hour before the timing, she kept yelling at us and did not allow us to speak. The photos of the resort are completely inaccurate, it looked beautiful, but in reality there are no pillows set up, no one at the pool bar, the Thai staff sleep on the couches in the lounge area.
Our room was decent, but not as pictured. We rented a little bungalow with a small patio, and Nok (not surprisingly) gave us the most run-down bungalow with plastic chairs in front that were dirty and unappealing. The bathroom was ok for Thai standards. But given our experience with the staff we would never recommend this place to anybody. It was a shame to stay in Koh Phagnan with such a bad experience of B52. There are a LOT of better choices than this place.

Room Tip: do not stay
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sage28
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

When we arrived we had been upgraded without having to pay, and it was to the amazing sea view villa! I have no negatives about this resort, I really enjoyed my stay! The ONLY thing that was unfortunate to experience was another person who had stayed here, I experienced this person being extremely rude to the receptionist and that irritated me a lot. I want visitors to remember, when going ANYWHERE, it is not necessarily the staff that is the problem or rude, it is a result of how they have been treated by others staying there. Sometimes we are the problem, not them.. give kindness and understanding and they will be kind and understanding too.. thus, my experience of the staff was amazing, all friendly and very kind:) the room was beautiful with a stunning view! Nice and tranquil beach and a pool that I was in most of my stay! The food was really yummy too!! Please don't be scared off my negative reviews of the staff. Be kind and people will be kind back, it's simple and common decency.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cacha J
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Yes, the pool area looked good and the area is good but the staff is the most unfriendly people in Thailand, they are not only slacks but rude and unpleasant. Especially the old lady by the info desk.

If you want to stay in this area I warmly recommend you CoCo garden.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple