All reviews full moon minute walk from the beach rooms are clean pool area drinking games location is great low season stayed for nights hostel party parties island beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2019

I stayed here for five nights during the full moon party, the hostel itself is super cool, rooms are clean, pool area very clean and maintained everyday. The bar does nice cocktails and good prices, staff are all amazing and so helpful. The hostel is a three minute walk from the full moon beach. Cool vibes every night with local djs and happy hours. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Amazing! I ended up being the only person here.. I went to the front desk to ask how I can get a taxi to the other side of the island and they said they will just take me! Also showed me around the island, we grabbed a drink then took me to my next hostel. Was over all a Great experience and im so thankful for the kindness.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

...just unbelievable, on top of this place in the south of the island where everything makes you doubt that you are really in Thailand, we landed in „lazy house“ that was just like to be summarized with one word: disgusting!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andreaswU4623YG
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Location is great, just a 5 minute walk from the beach..staff is super efficient. The GM Dave is really helpful and Mr. Singh is the icing on the cake, he really put the personal touch on our stay. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Thailand for the Full Moon party.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2019

The Staff is even better then the Hostel itself. Somebody broke the faucet in my room (??!) but they fixes it directly on the next morning!
Management and all other staff (especially bartneder Emilia) extremely friendly and helpful.
Rooms and pool area are clean and get fixed if something is broke. Location is 5min to the beaches and close to any needs.