All reviews full moon minute walk from the beach rooms are clean pool area drinking games location is great low season stayed for nights hostel party parties island beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

I booked my stay with these a while ago, and once I arrived in Thailand I met fellow travellers who needed to book something - so I recommended this place and noticed the place had dropped in price massively and I was over paying. When I mentioned this to staff, I did get a slight discount and a night free (as I arrived a day early) which was nice and gave me free food, but after full moon I was paying what worked out about double what everywhere else was selling for. For that it was a little disappointing, but not terrible!

I will say Taco made my stay here amazing, such a nice man who will help anyway he can! Well done Taco! I will also say the volunteers were nice, Dave was cool and Me Singh was nice when I finally met him! Even gave me a free beer!
If in low season I advise to NOT book in advance!

As for the room - I liked my bed and space however the room is a magnet for mosquitos! The bathroom have vents and they fly in and you cannot close the bathroom doors, they ping back open so even with repellent I was still bitten about 4/5 times a night (I stayed for 6 nights so yes I was covered!) the bedroom door (stayed in the big dorm) opens outside so they were also coming in that way too. If you could look into something to kill those that get in, or prevent this so doors can close, something to cover the open vents in the bathrooms.

I found the hostel esp on full moon a little clicky all in their own groups, I knew people who I met in previous hostels so hung out with them during the full moon otherwise might have been bored.

It’s a nice hostel, the pool and jacuzzi area are nice but I feel those things let it down a little.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 15 December 2019

I stayed here for five nights during the full moon party, the hostel itself is super cool, rooms are clean, pool area very clean and maintained everyday. The bar does nice cocktails and good prices, staff are all amazing and so helpful. The hostel is a three minute walk from the full moon beach. Cool vibes every night with local djs and happy hours. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Amazing! I ended up being the only person here.. I went to the front desk to ask how I can get a taxi to the other side of the island and they said they will just take me! Also showed me around the island, we grabbed a drink then took me to my next hostel. Was over all a Great experience and im so thankful for the kindness.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

...just unbelievable, on top of this place in the south of the island where everything makes you doubt that you are really in Thailand, we landed in „lazy house“ that was just like to be summarized with one word: disgusting!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andreaswU4623YG
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Location is great, just a 5 minute walk from the beach..staff is super efficient. The GM Dave is really helpful and Mr. Singh is the icing on the cake, he really put the personal touch on our stay. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Thailand for the Full Moon party.

Date of stay: August 2019