All reviews full moon minute walk from the beach rooms are clean pool area drinking games location is great low season stayed for nights hostel party parties island beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2020

Loved the stay there, special shoutout to Ian one of the bartenders who was literally the most welcoming and friendly guy and we all agreed that he lifted the mood of the whole place everyday!!! Loads of love

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2020

I have stayed here twice for full moon now and the hostel is simply amazing, all the staff are super friendly, drink prices are reasonable, hostel is a 5min walk to the full moon beach. Drinking games in the evening with DJ’s. I would highly recommend!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Such a sick hostel with a <5 minute walk to both the sunrise and sunset beaches. Dorms and pool area were clean, staff were friendly and helpful, and the hostel run parties were wicked. If you don’t like noise and partying maybe it isn’t for you, but Shenanigans was my favourite place I stayed in Koh Pha-ngan hands down.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

I booked my stay with these a while ago, and once I arrived in Thailand I met fellow travellers who needed to book something - so I recommended this place and noticed the place had dropped in price massively and I was over paying. When I mentioned this to staff, I did get a slight discount and a night free (as I arrived a day early) which was nice and gave me free food, but after full moon I was paying what worked out about double what everywhere else was selling for. For that it was a little disappointing, but not terrible!

I will say Taco made my stay here amazing, such a nice man who will help anyway he can! Well done Taco! I will also say the volunteers were nice, Dave was cool and Me Singh was nice when I finally met him! Even gave me a free beer!
If in low season I advise to NOT book in advance!

As for the room - I liked my bed and space however the room is a magnet for mosquitos! The bathroom have vents and they fly in and you cannot close the bathroom doors, they ping back open so even with repellent I was still bitten about 4/5 times a night (I stayed for 6 nights so yes I was covered!) the bedroom door (stayed in the big dorm) opens outside so they were also coming in that way too. If you could look into something to kill those that get in, or prevent this so doors can close, something to cover the open vents in the bathrooms.

I found the hostel esp on full moon a little clicky all in their own groups, I knew people who I met in previous hostels so hung out with them during the full moon otherwise might have been bored.

It’s a nice hostel, the pool and jacuzzi area are nice but I feel those things let it down a little.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 15 December 2019

I stayed here for five nights during the full moon party, the hostel itself is super cool, rooms are clean, pool area very clean and maintained everyday. The bar does nice cocktails and good prices, staff are all amazing and so helpful. The hostel is a three minute walk from the full moon beach. Cool vibes every night with local djs and happy hours. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2019