“Top Notch ”

Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

After a couple of below average meals on the beach front, we tried Pura Vida for breakfast today. It didn't disappoint. The food, coffee and service were all first rate. I particularly enjoyed the granola, yoghurt & fruit dish.

A must try!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We love this place and the people who run it. Very good food, great juices and fruit bowls, great coffee. I recommend the traditional acai bowl, it's spectacular. I like the freedom and positive vibes that this place inspires. They care about what they do and they work with passion and attention to the clients. Congratulations to everyone that works here, keep it up!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

During our stay on the island we visited this cafe MANY times. Everything from coffee to smoothies and from scrambled eggs to oatmeal with fruits tasted amazing. Service is perfect. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was a great surprise. Their menu is awesome. A large variety of fruit and vegetable shakes and juices. I had phangan shake and it was great. I had the ham panini and salmon bagel and both were delicious. Mid-priced but worth it as their bread and bagel is home cooked. I will be back

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I just cannot more agree with many other comments! Just wonderful food and nice people.
And for Swiss or Germans: They have real bred here ;-)