“Great staff, great coffee, great food and fairly priced”
Review of Bubba's Coffee

Bubba's Coffee
Ranked #2 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Ko Pha Ngan
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is amazing and definitely worth the visit if you are ever on Koh Phangan or even if you are a resident of the island.
Prices are fair, coffee is amazing and the service is always fast and precise, and you always get a smile and a big hello when you walk in, this makes it almost like an experience. Friendly helpful atmosphere, I like that.
I have been there many times by now, and consistency is always on point. High quality ingredients and tasty menu is what set's this place apart from all the other places.

This is also a place where you don't feel in the way if you bring your laptop and make a day out of it, it is almost encouraged.
In the back there is a couple of 'one seater' spots and there is more tables outside in the back. There is always a couple of laptops open when you walk in, the digital nomad culture is alive and well at Bubba's.
The Wi-Fi is great and for me it has become a mixture of my restaurant, my office space, a place to catch up with people and almost with a tear in my eye, my home.
Thank you to all you guys at Bubba's that always makes it a good experience, you know who you are!

MitraJ76, Manager at Bubba's Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Jens - thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are glad you feel like Bubba's is your home and we certainly consider you part of the Bubba's family! We try to make everyone who comes through our doors feel like they at home and love getting to know our regulars and those who are only with us for an all too brief time!
It is our goal to offer delicious, fresh menu items and beverages as consistent as possible so our customers know that every time they come back, their next coffee will be just as amazing as the last or that their Eggs Benedict and Avo Toast is as tasty and beautifully presented as the times before.
And yes - Digital Nomads are certainly welcome to come and spend the day working at Bubba's. We have AC, wifi and a number of tables close to outlets...and of course - COFFEE!!! We strive to make Bubba's a wonderful place to grow your business and/or friendships while on the island.
Thank you for being such a fantastic part of the Bubba's atmosphere and for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. We are so grateful to have had you be a part of the Bubba's family these past few months and know that wherever your travels may take you, you always will be!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing coffee and the best food on the island. You can see, feel and taste that they are very passioned about their coffee. If you are on the island, then you must have a go at this place

Hi Pim - it was so wonderful to meet you and see your smiling face here every day you were on the island! YES - we are very passionate about everything we serve! At Bubba's, the coffee we serve and the quality of it is taken very seriously and we are constantly striving to only serve the best of everything! We are so glad you enjoyed your time here! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we hope to see you back here soon! Safe travels on the next parts of your journey - we miss your wonderful energy already!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Each meal I had was delicious and the service is fantastic. It was difficult to go elsewhere because nowhere else could measure up to this place. Great coffee and shakes too.

1  Thank Stephen B

Hi Stephen - we are so glad that you had such an amazing experience and that you kept coming back to let us serve you! We try our hardest to make sure that everyone at Bubba's has as great an experience as you do! We certainly hope that whenever you're visiting from Phuket, you'll come in and see us so we can take care of you! Please stop in and say "hi" the next time you're on the island so we can thank you in person! From all of us at Bubba's we wish you the very best! It was a pleasure serving you!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Durango is the local ex-pat waiter who absolutely rocks. She offered amazing service and truly cared about our groups needs (following the full moon party). We actually visited this restaurant back to back days during our stay because it was so fantastic.
A little pricey compared with the area (100-200 Baht) but totally worth it. Delicious breakfast foods and a nice air conditioned cafe.

1  Thank Scouter5280

Hey Scouter5280 - sorry it has taken so long to respond! Thank you SO much for the shout-out from the 303! I'm so glad you all had a good time - it was a lot of fun having you in the cafe! I hope you made a full recovery from Full Moon - we do our best to take care of everyone...but know how especially much it means after a big party to try and help everyone feel human again. I've found that often times good coffee, a fresh coconut and lots of bacon helps do the trick! Wherever you are in the world now, we here at Bubba's wish you all the best and hope to see you back here someday! Thanks again for being such wonderful guests! Take care!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Had the Mushroom and Green (fresh sourdough, excellent mushrooms, feta, egg) and the Burmese Tea Leaf Salad (exotic and spicy, crunchy goodness) - now sitting with big smiles on our faces after a hit of yummy flavours.

This place deserves its high rating. Recommended!

MitraJ76, Manager at Bubba's Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Hello 2Foodies! With a screen name like that, I assume that you really know your stuff so it is a great honor to get such high praise from those who take their food seriously and give serious thought to their recommendations, so THANK YOU! I have to be honest - you picked two of my favorite dishes we serve here. I've never tasted anything quite like the Burmese Tea Leaf salad. It definitely has a unique flavor that I think everyone should try. I like to add some eggs, chicken or even avocado to mine for a little extra protein, but it is certainly filling on its own! I've also been known to add some hollandaise sauce to my Mushroom and Greens when I'm in the mood for a veggie Benedict! But we are glad you found so much joy in what our menu has to offer and hope that if you're still on the island, you'll stop back and say "hi"! Safe travels! It was a pleasure serving you here at Bubba's!