“Delicious food and cosy atmosphere”
Review of Romanzo Tropicale

Romanzo Tropicale
Ranked #9 of 420 Restaurants in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 19 September 2017

this is very beautiful and stylish place with excellent food. Our both pizzas were delicious so we will definitely come back though it`s rather expensive - 2 sodas and 2 pizza for about 20 €

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Stop one time to try if this pizzeria is for real good and IT IS!
Took a simple white base with mozzarella and prosciutto and was very good.
Back after couple of days and took a marinara and was excellent.
Also the tiramisu was creamy and yummy!
The owner was always present to see if everything was good.
Negroni cocktail on the drink list if u wanna try an authentic strong Italian aperitivo drink!!! (Recommended)
I will be back to romanzo tropicale for sure!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Very good real Italian food, must try! Staff and place very nice also. Nice place to seat very cosy and romantic

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I was here just one time but it was great. Super tasty pizza, pasta, brusketa and salad. All served in 15 minutes. Staff was very flexible when I asked about cook special pasta for my daughter and salad for me.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

is the best place for couple or group, came here with my bf and we both love the pizza so much. Nice owner&staff, the best pizza ever had in my life