US$123
  • Beachfront
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$38
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
US$154
US$127
  • Pool
Villa 360 Resort & Spa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$19
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$142
  • Breakfast included
Kitty Guesthouse(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$15
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$89
US$74
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Phi Phi(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$46
US$40
  • Beachfront
PP Insula(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$25
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2011

We went to this hotel because it was highly recommeded in Lonely Planet. The room was a little bit dirty and the AC didn't work. The good thing was that it was near everything and we didn't ear the noise

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2011

Going with Lonely Planet's top pick, we booked the hotel online for a 2 night stay. As soon as we got there, we wanted to leave but ended up staying that night and left first thing in the morning.
We had to walk through a dump site to get there and the smell was really bad. The bungalows are cute on the outside and that's about it. The bathroom was terrible. The towels are stained and grey. The view was overlooking a little road filled with garbage bags everywhere.
This place is not worth the money. I wouldn't have stayed there for free!
I wish I wouldn't have relied on some of the reviews posted for this hotel. My husband and I are really not picky but this place was definitely the most disappointing part of our trip to Thailand.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2011

these people know what hospitality is! Lovely bungalows, yummy breakfast (Thailands best croissant), clean, friendly!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oliepiet
Reviewed 6 April 2011

I had found this hotel in Lonely Planet where it was highly recommeded. The staff was nice when i had met them at the pier for pick up and when i arrived at the bungalows. I was traveling alone and only needed a single room. Unfortunately, the room they gave me was not in the cluster of bungalows which seemed really nice. My room was in a seperate building which overlooked into the locals backyards. The room was dirty including the towels and the bathroom was very sparse - a little appaling. As a single person I did not feel comfortable staying in the room. I was ready to leave. They were very nice and concerned that i had already paid for my room, at that point I didn't care, I knew I could not sleep there. They said they had another room available which was across the street with no room number. It was a bungalow which was very clean and matching the description Lonely Planet had written in there book. I would be sure when booking your reservation NOT to get a "room" only book a bungalow. I didn't know what i was getting when i booked it.

Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Chunut has really lovely staff who are happy to accommodate your needs. They found us a room to fit all 7 girls on a hen party, helped bring the luggage from the port and were generally really sweet. I think anyone who may interpret them as rude must remember there is a language barrier and they should be impressed with the level of English they grasp, especially considering how little Thai we as tourists learn at all. It's a little oasis of calm and is quiet after you've had a night out partying on the beach. The location is in the Tsunami village so it's not as polished as some areas of Phi Phi but you have to remember this whole island was devastated and they're still cleaning up. If you had this standard of room near the beaches you'd be paying a lot more! I loved this place.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends