Villa 360 Resort & Spa
The Cobble Beach(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$39
US$36
  • Pool
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$76
  • Pool
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Free Internet
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$110
US$92
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$29
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
US$167
US$126
US$162
US$140
  • Beachfront
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$276
US$148
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslocal tripsinfinity pool is beautifullong tail boata fantastic sea viewour honeymooncliff sidegolf buggymin walk from the hotelhotel lobbybeautiful roomlow tidetonsai pierwalk along the beachsnorkeling equipmentkrabi airportsteep hillmosquito island
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I work for a travel agency and I was planing to come and stay in the 360 Villa with my dog. Before to make the reservation I called the hotel to ask the possibility to bring my dog with me and the hotel manager told me her could sleep outside of the room for avoid any damage in the apartment. After few minutes on phone I convinced him that wont be appropriate to leave her outside the room as we were in hotel and I could could leave a deposit in my credit card for any damage, as normal the hotels do. Half an hour later, after arrange the transportation to Phi phi I called the hotel to ask if their internet were working and somehow the hotel manager changed his mind and told me that will be no possible to bring the dog. Few minutes discussing and try to understand his behavior, I realize that this guy has no clue how handle a hotel and I decided to cancel the booking.

Before to make the booking I consulted the reviews on Trip Advisor and I was surprised with the negative feedback, and thinking how it would be possible but now I'm grateful to had not come to this hotel.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank RMC81
Reviewed 7 March 2011

I had 2 weeks in Thailand and friends were getting married on Phi Phi so we stayed at Villa 360 next to where the wedding took place. When we arrived at Phi Phi town to get the connecting boat we had to wait 45mins for other people, who didn't arrive. When we got to the Villa's we then checked in. The first room was lovely but was a double not a twin, so we moved rooms. The next room was much smaller with bad views with trees in the way and a restaurant that looked directly into the room. The fixtures in the bathroom were missing and contents from the mini bar. When I tried to run a bath red ants came out of the plug hole.

We asked to move rooms in reception or get a discount as the room was not as good as the first. The man on reception just laughed and said there was nothing he could do but we could move rooms the next day. We tried to dispute this but he was impossible to talk to. Rooms of varying standards should really be priced differently and these are not. Be warned! At the same time another couple who had just arrived as well were also complaining about there room.

The next day we moved rooms. This was the day of the wedding so we agreed to move at 1pm and of course the room was not ready, eventually we moved at 2:30pm an hour before the wedding. When I got to the room again it was smaller and the mini bar contents missing. However this was front facing so the views had improved. The main problem with this room was that the bathroom smelt like public toilets!!!! It was horrendous!

Now on to the other problems with the hotel. To get to the rooms is a steep walk. So anyone with kids or mobility problems beware! There is a golf buggy but you have to wait ages for this to come and pick you up or collect you. The pool is nice but they have deck chairs and not sun-loungers so you can't lie on your front unless you get piles of towels so you don't have to lie on the hot stone floor by the pool. There is also no access to the beach until around 3:30pm in the afternoon.

Now for the best bit... to get to the bars and restaurants that are not in this small hotel and better quality and cheaper, you can go to the private beach at the other resort and the small village behind. Just remember that the tide comes in and is pretty deep (waist high, I'm 5ft 7in) after 10pm! There is little lighting and the owners of the original hotel have refused to let Villa 360 build a path as they have brought the private beach! It is dangerous to walk back over the rocks especially if you have had a few drinks! Good luck!

I know in Thailand that you can stay in some not so good places but for £125 per night you would expect sooooo much more. I would until they can sort all these problems out avoid at all costs. The people who worked there were rude and it although in appearance the hotel is pleasing, in reality it was a complete and utter nightmare. I was glad to see the back of the hotel!

P.S The air conditioning units in rooms are very, very noisy... good luck trying to sleep!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Eluned01
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We were very satisfied with the villas: spacious,beautifully decorated rooms and bathroom even has a dressing table. the view was so beautiful,our balcony and tub opens up to the crystal turqoise andaman sea.

restaurant food was indeed expensive and tasted normal and what we hated most was climbing up n down the steep hill or the steps towards our room.golf caddy is available to transport u up and down but it's kimd of tedious to call all d time.

our bathroom shower has poor water pressure AND absolutely no hot water, which we find it super difficult to showr in d morning (so we didnt) and the view from d bathtub was useless since there aint any warm water to soak in.

there was an excursion counter but u hav to walk all d way down urself and most of the time nobody was there to tend to u. so for activities and good cheap food we went to this little village behind phi phi island village resort. if ure lucky,these villagers will bring u around the village and to the other side of the bay with their motorbikes. food is good there and halal as well, we were told that it was a muslim fishermen village.

all in all it was an okay stay,it's good for relaxing and has a fantastic view. we're only disappointed in the lack of beach and no hot water.oh and the steps too.otherwise, everything is considered perfect.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 28 February 2011

This is a beautiful place to relax and enjoy lazy days. We stayed here for only two nights, but we really enjoyed our stay here. The view was spectacular both from the room/bungalow/villa and the restaurant. Since the whole hotel is located in a hill side there is a lot of different levels. This means lots of steps, but the view is worth every one of the steps. The hotel have a car that takes you to the rooms/villas and also takes you down to the pool. The staff do not speak were good english, but then again most of the places we went in Thailand they did not speak good english. The happy hour was great! They have lazy boys to lie/sit in while you enjoy the sunset with a drink in your hand. Would most definitely come back here!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelers8184
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Awful, there are no customer service there, the steps are a real nightmare to climb, there is no beach whatsoever, you must go to hotel next door to enjoy some sands, despite the rooms which are nice, you feel cheated by the lack of service, 3 days there was way too long. Do not book there.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple