Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$26
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$68
US$62
Priceline
  • Pool
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$38
US$35
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$34
US$33
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$18
US$17
The Cobble Beach(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$38
US$32
Priceline
US$146
US$133
US$120
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$236
US$146
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

1,614 results
All reviewslong tail boatpartial sea viewblack tipshark pointfire showdeluxe villamain townmaya baygolf buggysteep hilltonsai piermonkey barbaht per personwater taxiboat rideclear waterlow season
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

This place is unbelievable, which you will immediately realize when your longtail boat pulls up to the front! You literally have your own little bungalow that is surrounded in windows overlooking the most beautiful blue water of the Adaman sea as well as Phi phi ley island (from the movie the beach). Not to mention your own personal balcony!! Having coffee on the bacony overlooking the ocean=amazing. Actually I wake up every morning to the sound of the waves crashing on shore and I literally can't wait to open the curtains! It has awesome outdoor showers too. Don't get me wrong though, it's not fancy but it has everything you need- the best beach on phi phi(great snorkeling), good beach bar, incredible views, cleanliness, good customer service and nice staff!! Breakfast was very good too!

Make sure you book a room with a seaview!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I have just returned from a 4 night break at the above hotel we found it absolutely stunning the view incredible .
when we arrived hotel staff were there to greet us in the rain as the sea was rough(we couldnt get a long tail boat normal mode of transport ) we had a 10 minute walk to a pick up truck waiting for us to carry us to the resort across the mountain.
On arrival simple check in then as we had a top notch villa it overlooked the bay we were taken to our room on a electric golf cart to save the legs and this was to be every time we wanted to go to our room .
As i had told the resort that it was our 25th wedding aniverssary we were stunned by the array of flowers decorateing our bed on arrival .
rooms more than adequate lovely balcony ex views .
I have read people knocking the breakfast i dont no what people expect for breakfast but there was more choice than you could possible require so excellent there .
nice bar overlooking the sea and this is also where you can pick up a longtail boat into town normal price 200 baht for 2 people i would definately recommend this resort as the location is stunning and away from the crowds .
one day we even had monkeys on the balcony
staff excellent

Room Tip: go for the view ask for the top level villas
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Dear hotel Manager,

I hope you can read this review someday, which I seriously doubt since you didn´t read none of the 11 emails I wrote you before traveling asking for basic references (how to get from the pier to the hotel, etc).
I´m pretty disappointed about the quality of your hotel.
You should know that your guest´s experience with your hotel starts from the minute they book a room. So if they ask you for references, or booking confirmation, you should at least answer the emails. That first basic assistance can make all the difference.
Then regarding the hotel infrastructure, I must tell you that a U$S150 room must at least have:
- clean and fuzzy towels
- towel hangers in the bathroom
- curtains (...yes... curtains)
- pillow covers without holes
- sheets without holes and stains
- no cockroaches walking around the room
- no cats walking on your tables during dining
- enough toilet paper, and at least double sheet paper (this paper couldn’t complete a single lap without breaking)
- a new shampoo mini bottle and soap every day (this shampoo bottle has been refilled at least 100 times, the hotel logo is already erased and it has a thick chunk of dry soap on its neck... and I think you forgot refilling it yesterday...)
- new sleepers, not used by previous guest as these ones (it´s better not to put sleepers at all)
Also, I would recommend you to put a small boat as a courtesy shuttle to the town at specific hours so your guests can enjoy the island without having to bargain each time the overpriced taxi boats anchored at your pier.
On the other hand, not everything is bad, you have a nice staff, most personnel were very kind, and you have probably one of the best locations on the island, don´t throw this to waste!
Here is my recommendation:
- Fix all these simple issues and turn your hotel into a nice 4 stars hotel, I´m sure most guest would be glad to pay the 150 bucks per night.
- or leave it like this and lower your fares. Your rooms are not much better than the bungalows next door on the same beach, which are less than half your price.
I´m writing this review from room 108, if you read it before I leave I would be more than glad to chat with you and give you more useful feedback (I don´t see any reason why you should read this soon if you didn´t read your guest´s emails in more than 4 weeks). Anyway, reading reviews daily, in social networks, blogs and tripadvisor will also help you improve your service. I hope this is useful for you.
Best regards,
EP

3  Thank Eduardo P
Reviewed 16 September 2012

The location was just amazing! we enjoyed the beach a lot. The rooms were clean and nice and the view was great. The bearkfast wasn't the best, but dinner andm lunch at the restaurant were very good. The only thing was that it was very difficult to get there. The ferry put us off about 20-30 min walk from the hotel and we had to walk through the jungle with suitcases which wasn't a lot of fun...

Room Tip: Make sure someone picks you up from the ferry.
Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

Have stayed here on two separate occasions, Christmas 2011 and June 2012.

When staying in June we knew what to expect. A resort with the rudest staff in the world. This is a particular amazing achievement given that on the whole, Thai people are some of the most friendly people in the world.

I just cannot describe how bad the staff are. They huffed and puffed at me asking to pay the £600 to stay at their hotel for a few days! They blatantly ignore you when you are sitting down waitin to be served, meaning you have to shout them I receive service.

A bunch of staff sit on golf buggys watching you struggle with your suitcases as you attempt to walk up the hill with them. That's if they are not busy wolf whistling your girlfriend like a pack of stereotypical builders back in the UK

Upon arrival they request your passport, be careful, as on our first visit I noticed the passports are left outside the office over night. Not something you want to go missing!

The location couldn't be much better. The beach is perfect, powdery sand. Almost like flour. The sea water is crystal clear in the winter and you can snorkel your day away. I had the joy of seeing a shark about 50m from the hotel, at the aptly named shark point.

When walking round tonsai, the main town on the island, some of the hotels look very busy.

It's a compromise, stay in a great location away from the hustle and bustle of the port Tonsai, in a great location that is quiet - but with appalling service.

The choice is ultimately yours.

• Stayed: June 2012