“Best Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was one of the first restaurants I started eating at on the island. It is cheap affordable and offers some of the best thai food I have tried. It is a great place to meet with friends and socialize. You can choose traditional table style dining or even sit on the floor for more of an authentic Asian feel. The menu doesn't just cover thai food. They offer up a good selection of western dishes which also come at an affordable price, the booze is even quite cheap here too.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Loved this place because of its charm. The seating is split into regular tables & chairs, and floor seating w/ low tables and cushions. I loved ending a day on these low tables over a good meal. Everything was open air w/ fans.

The food was always good and easily better than most other places we visited, but honestly it was never mindblowingly good. Maybe I just like more kick and didn't do a good job of asking for it.

Portions were fair and prices as well. Staff is always friendly and kind. Highly recommend this charming spot.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I spent most of my mornings here not only because it was close to my dive center but because I really enjoyed the service. The food was tasty and diverse and the staff treated my friends and I with respect. Almost every morning I had a coffee and breakfast here while soaking in the beach before the hustle and bustle. But I also came here with my dive mates after exhausting dives for a good bite to eat and a great atmosphere. I just didn't want to go anywhere else except to experiment and see what else was there. Loved it

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I cannot describe the quality of this restaurant on all fronts. Service is super speedy, food is always piping hot and delicious! I cant move past the panang curry. You can choose any protein and you get a lot of meat, veges or tofu depending on what you order. The thai salads are also great. Staff are super friendly

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

This place was a great find on our last night in Koh Tao. Located centrally right by the beach on Mae Haad.

We had been hunting for good Thai food and were happy when we stumbled upon this one! At night there are fairy lights around the trees and two seating areas - one with low tables and floor cushions and another with regular tables and chairs. The ambiance is intimate and charming. Food was prepared quickly and of wonderful quality.

Not too expensive, mains go for 80-90 baht and papaya salad 150 baht.

Highly recommend the green curry, pad si-ew and papaya salad. After trying street food and checking out other various restaurants this one really stood out in terms of quality and taste for a great price.

1  Thank TiffQL