US$240
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Seaview Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$63
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$24
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$43
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

PD Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$75
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$42/night.

US$45
Woodlawn Villas(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$37
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$250
US$159
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$116
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was accosted by the violent Thai woman who runs this place! I was supposed to stay for 3 nights, but after one night I left because I was so scared. I mean scared for my life kind of scared.
She yelled at me in front of other customers and threaten me all because I ask for clean towels. She told me to 'watch my back'. I didn't understand except I just knew I had to get out of there.
The look in her eyes made me feel she was a dangerous person.

I would AVOID THIS PLACE!

I highly recommend you DO NOT STAY HERE!

It is DANGEROUS!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank anna L
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. Ok room for 1000. The receptionist is a wonderfull lady, smiles all the time and is eager to help you with whatever your problem is.

We lives in a room with no AC, so the only minus will be that they dont have mosquito netting over the beds. Otherwise a great place!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed about a week at Bhora Bhora Resort for 400B ($12) a night which included two twin beds, a fan, and hot water. The room was clean, albeit needed some minor fixes. The staff were nice and answered what questions they could despite speaking broken English. The hotel is located in a more mellow part of the island than the more boisterous Sairee beach. There is easy access to a great dive shop (Big Bubble) across the street.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank michelleraecash
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The rooms are cheap and have the potential to be quirky. But overall are not well kept, dirty, damp and dark. The path leading to rooms are very dark and rocky- unsafe. My main issue was with one of the female members of staff. When I made request in relation to my room she ignored me and carried on talking to one of her colleagues. I asked if she had heard me and she shouted in my face. Her response was irrational and very intimidating. I questioned her reaction and she stood up and came very close to my face and told me to leave the area. I was very scared and shocked. I question her mental stability and would advise any future customers to trend carefully, as her behaviour is unpredictable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2013

VERY HORRIBLE STAY. The huts we stayed in were nice, a problem was with the toilet system. There was a constant lingering smell.

The main issue for us were the UNPROFESSIONAL VIOLENT STAFF. On our final night we asked the manager and bar attendant at Rasta Bar (which is attached to the accommodation) for toilet paper for the room.

The response from both was very unprofessional immediately. They told me to go to the local supermarket to buy some myself and that I was 'stupid' to come and ask them in the evening. In response I questioned their rude behaviour towards me.

It was then things became shockingly bad. The woman (who claimed to be the manager of Bhora Bhora) told me to shut up and that I needed to check out immediately. My two friends then came to the bar and were met with the same hostility.

As we walked away to pack our bags the woman grabbed my friend's arm and pushed her. She then got a wooden block from behind the bar, waved it in a threatening manner and threw it at my other friend. At that time the man (bar attendant) jumped over the bar and came nose to nose with me, shouting to get out now. At no point did we resist their request but their aggression persisted nevertheless.

The man followed us up to our room to watch us pack which was very threatening, we asked a fellow male guest to follow us also as we felt the bar mans behaviour was very unpredictable. The bar man whist waiting repeatedly shouted and demanded that we give him the room keys. We were reluctant to do so as once the keys were returned we would have no power to ask for a refund (We had prepaid for the room, which we advise nobody to do). Moments later the manager came up and shouted if we weren't to leave in 2 minutes we could not get our money back.

When we came down stairs with our bags she violently grabbed the keys out of our hands and gave us only a 2 thirds of our refund. The manager then told me I was to leave the island tomorrow, saying if she saw me again her or somebody she knows would hurt me.

The whole event was very distressing. We were kicked out as 3 young females at 11pm at night and were told we were not safe to stay anywhere on the island. I would not recommend anyone stay at this accommodation. For the past 3 months we have been traveling around Asia and have never been made to feel so unsafe.

This accommodation was recommended by a representative on the boat over of a PADI's certified driving school named Big Bubble.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends