“Very friendly place!”
Review of Bhora Bhora

Bhora Bhora
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Koh Tao
Bhora Bhora
Ranked #115 of 147 Speciality Lodging in Koh Tao
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Amazing value for your money (400 for fan bungalow). I will never go back to Sairee! Basic bungalows with cold water, but nice location and very friendly staff - always smiling! Just over the corner is small mini market and beach is across the street. Chalok town is about 5 minutes walk. This is my place on Koh Tao!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 December 2013

PLEASE READ REVIEWS BELOW AS THEY HAD A VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE.

I had a lovely time here, the staff were friendly, lent us free snorkelling masks (although they were children's sizes). The rooms were very dim and dusty and lots of mosquito bites in the morning! However we enjoyed the rooms and the little verandas on which we would burn our mosquito coils and enjoy the view of the bay with a few drinks (not all bungalows get views of the bay)

The price was reasonable, a lovely location. I must admit the resort is very tired, even the sign has worn away, the steps up to our bungalow treacherous and foot sized holes in so actually quite dangerous but we enjoyed our stay (there were 5 of us) The Chalok Baan bay area is very nice, I'd recommend the sunset yoga above the diving school

Room Tip: Get one with a balcony with view of bay
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I was accosted by the violent Thai woman who runs this place! I was supposed to stay for 3 nights, but after one night I left because I was so scared. I mean scared for my life kind of scared.
She yelled at me in front of other customers and threaten me all because I ask for clean towels. She told me to 'watch my back'. I didn't understand except I just knew I had to get out of there.
The look in her eyes made me feel she was a dangerous person.

I would AVOID THIS PLACE!

I highly recommend you DO NOT STAY HERE!

It is DANGEROUS!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank anna L
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. Ok room for 1000. The receptionist is a wonderfull lady, smiles all the time and is eager to help you with whatever your problem is.

We lives in a room with no AC, so the only minus will be that they dont have mosquito netting over the beds. Otherwise a great place!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed about a week at Bhora Bhora Resort for 400B ($12) a night which included two twin beds, a fan, and hot water. The room was clean, albeit needed some minor fixes. The staff were nice and answered what questions they could despite speaking broken English. The hotel is located in a more mellow part of the island than the more boisterous Sairee beach. There is easy access to a great dive shop (Big Bubble) across the street.

• Stayed: June 2013