Ryan's Resort
White Elephant Resort(Surin)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshis wifethe ownercambodian borderex patssunday roastgreat place to stayswimming poolthai foodfull english breakfastthe food is greatburi ramhome madesurin areaan amazing placerural areawood firebar and restaurant
Reviewed 28 June 2011

Had a great stay intended for few days but didnt want to leaveso stayed 2 weeks, Gary and Nok were great host and staff played a big part in making our stay memerable.
I am going back october with my partner and 2children , the rooms and facilties are
suitable for all ie singles ,couples ,and families.

THANKS GARY C U OCTOBER

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2011

We had for a long time looked forward to be in our friend’s marriage here in Prasat. As a Farang (foreigner) we wanted a nice place to stay and our Thai friends as always, looked for the best place to stay. Our Thai friends came up with Ryan’s resort, whao what a place.
I travel a lot in business and pleasure and I like the place out of 4 things.

• Good place to sleep
• Clean
• Hospitality
• And the little extra

We stayed at Ryans for 5 nights. Gary and Nok are most gracious hosts – and the service of all the others are friendly and professional, a good word for Phil’s assisted cooking etc.
What can I say about the place, I give it a good smile and my warmest thoughts, and I really like this place. And yes, the most important? I will come back if I go to Prasat.
The advice completion about the facilities, see what others writes, of course it is ok.

• Stayed: May 2011
4  Thank Nor_wayone
Reviewed 10 March 2011

Just had a 4 week holiday in Surin Thailand,I thought the garden off Eden was a myth until I stayed in Ryans Resort at Prasat,I rented one of the bungalow"s it was nice and clean,bed linen changed every day good food both Asian/Western the Sunday roast was great,the resortwas well kept the pool was a salt water one was clean and refreshing,the staff made you feel very welcome and relaxed well done the staff and Ryans Resort 5 stars from me ,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FOLKS.
Regards:
Nomad.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2011

We stayed at this little oasis for 4 nights in early February as it was close to where a friend was getting married. Gary and Nok are most gracious hosts - capably assisted by Phil et al.
We stayed in a standard room. which was spacious, comfortable and cleaned daily - best pillows in Thailand!! This resort does have bungalows available too which include kitchenette etc,
The recreation areas - pool, gym and sauna are relaxed and friendly and you can always find somebody interesting to have a chat with at the bar.
The meals here were delicious too, catering for Thai and Western preferences!! The Sunday roast is a winner! There is also a small shop and other amenities for your convenience.
Loved it!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank NatalieAdelaide
Reviewed 23 January 2011

The most relaxing holiday for us, beautiful and clean well maintained resort, excellent food;Very Tasty. resort facilities were great; really liked pool and gym. The resort room was perfect, clean and comfortable. The location was extremely convenient. A special thank to all staffs; very friendly and helpful couldnt ask for any more. We will definitely go back again!

giggs