US$15
US$34
US$24
US$20
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$24/night.

Grand Suka Hotel(Pekanbaru)
US$22
US$16
Winstar Hotel(Pekanbaru)
US$17
US$16
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$18/night.

US$41
Alpha Hotel(Pekanbaru)
US$22
US$15
Priceline
All reviewswalking distancebreakfast menudeluxe roomnice hotellittle bitasiaresto
Reviewed 8 March 2016

This is a plain and simple hotel, nothing to shout about. Food is average, service normal. Room decorations are average too. It is not near to any shopping malls or shops and it is quite a distant away from the main part of town.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank ErnieJurong
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear valued Guest,

We would like to thank you and appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Aryaduta Pekanbaru. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback with all of the issues you experienced during your last stay with us.

I am going to share your comments with our team and some points you mentioned we put on our attention for further corrective action to have continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have another opportunity of providing a better service to you whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Easy to get taxi to go to mall areas. Room with pool view was nice. Check-in was quick. Breakfast was okay. Accessible to many ATMs which was so convenient. I would return to this hotel for sure for my next visit to PKU

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank laoryn

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Aryaduta Pekanbaru

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Pekanbaru and for taking your time to write this review. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoy your stay with us.
I have the liberty in sharing your kind comments and appreciation to all of our staff members.

We hope to have another opportunity of providing a better service to you whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel and room need a make over. Staff are friendly and helpful. If you are staying on the street side it can get a bit noisy. The bed and carpet needs to be upgraded. Overall the room is clean and comfortable.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Polianto P
Reviewed 1 December 2015

When I arrived (check in around 4 pm), my room was not ready yet. They ask me for wait. I get no welcome drink, just a very nice apologize smile. In waiting period, I went to the rest room next to resto and....it look so dirty.
After entering room, I get the refrige door being locked, and I call room service to open it, the person in the phone just tell that she would ask the receptionist first to make sure it is permitted. And I get no confirmation until my check-out in the next day. I can hear clearly my next room guest close their door or their voice...noisy enough. Room was OK, A/C good function but hair dryer was dead. Hotel little bit old looking with nice staff, breakfast was good, but I can't get any spot (mall, shop or resto) nearby.
Unfortunately they can not maintain the quality of "aryaduta" brand...

Room Tip: Room at the corner may minimize the noise level
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Santi_TD
Reviewed 22 November 2015

The location is excellent, close to the government offices and in great environment, close to city parks and the city center. Only, it is not what I had expected from Aryaduta, the facilities, Gym, jogging track, are below standard and need upgrading. Service is good and rooms are spacious but the hotel feels that is in need of renovation

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business