US$24
Grand Suka Hotel(Pekanbaru)
Winstar Hotel(Pekanbaru)
Alpha Hotel(Pekanbaru)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswalking distancebreakfast menudeluxe roomnice hotellittle bitasiaresto
Reviewed 4 May 2017

During April 2017, I always stay every working days in this hotel even when week end. Actually this hotel is very good but old, the staff is very pleasant and room is clean, breakfast is good and pool is very nice. Overall this hotel very good for stay with family and little bit boring if you stay for business...

Room Tip: Best view if you have pool side room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Mr.Hendriex

Warmest greetings from Aryaduta Pekanbaru

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Pekanbaru and for taking your time to write this review. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoy your stay with us.
I have the liberty in sharing your kind comments and appreciation to all of our staff members.

We hope to have another opportunity of providing a better service to you whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I stay for 3 night with my baby in this hotel and very disepointed with every things here. The room is old. Carpet very dirty i thing they never do vacum to it. The glass in bathroom also very dirty. They put only 1 pcs sliper for our room. And the most disepointed is staff servise are very bad. When we do check in they over twin bed room as i am stay with my baby that will be fall down if sleep in small bad so i said can that bed combine if twin bed they refuse it and in purpose they give me kig bed size room with very dirty condition and very smelly thing due to the never use it. In the swimming pool they are not profide towel and the staff said it still wet omg due they only profide very limmited pool towel and the staff ask us to use room towel. So this is the most bad experiance i stay in aryaduta

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Mrs. Sari Dewi Sartika

We would like to thank you and appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Aryaduta Pekanbaru. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback with all of the issues you experienced during your last stay with us.

I am going to share your comments with our team and some points you mentioned we put on our attention for further corrective action to have continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have another opportunity of providing a better service to you whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Yosika

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stayed in this hotel because it was across the street from where we were helping to host an event. The staff were very pleasant and accommodated all of our needs. The hotel is clean and the rooms were basic. Interestingly, this was the first hotel that I have ever stayed in that did not have a clock in the room. Not a big deal, but odd. The AC worked but not very effectively. This is not necessarily a bad thing as most hotel rooms are too cold in Asia, but this was a bit warm. My biggest concern was the poor internet connectivity. Fortunately I have cellular in Indonesia but others might not and the constant need to reconnect would make it difficult to use. Finally, the hotel itself is a bit old and in need of renovation. But not the point of being unpleasant or really a problem. It just is beginning to look its age.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Mr. Tim B

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Actually I had gave up with Aryaduta Hotel since I always get bad experience with the room and facilities. They keep the Lobby clean and presenting a good image while the room that I paid is ugly and dirty. It requires a renovation for room and facilities, we paid for it!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Mr.Erwin

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Aryaduta Pekanbaru. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Guest's privacy always become our first concern.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Please do let me know when you have your travel back to our city.

Kind Regards,

Management

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Walk into a lovely marble reception and foyer area looking out onto a fountain and pool. Looks very grand!
Our room was located on our the ninth floor(top floor) with a view of the city. As we stepped off the elevator to walk down the hall we noticed the hall carpeting was full of stains and dirty. As we entered our room, the walls had in spots dark black marks and there was a large crack in the plaster where a piece was missing. There were brown water stains on the ceiling and the two chairs were stained and dirty. The bathroom door did not close because the plaster above it had cracked. The knob was also about to come off. The sink was cracked and had a hole in the porcelain basin.
The positive side of the room: air con worked, TV worked, linens on bed were clean and bed well made, view of city through scratched and dirty windows. Food and service in dining room were good.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Mr. Sebastian,

Warmest greetings from Aryaduta Pekanbaru

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Pekanbaru and for taking your time to write this review. I am very pleased to learn that you had a good stay with us.
Nevertheless, it is always a pleasure to receive constructive feedback in regards of some points you mentioned and we will do immediate corrective actions on it.

As we will continue to improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant on over all stay..

Best regards,