US$15
US$34
US$22
US$19
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$23/night.

Grand Suka Hotel(Pekanbaru)
US$22
US$16
Priceline
Winstar Hotel(Pekanbaru)
US$17
US$16
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$18/night.

US$44
US$25
US$20
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewswalking distancebreakfast menudeluxe roomnice hotellittle bitasiaresto
Reviewed 14 June 2017

At every Aryaduta Hotel,the swimming pool is no doubt it will be a great one, also at Aryaduta Pekanbaru ! it is styled to attract the guests. to swim and relax I lke it.. if I
visit Pekanbaru I 'll never forget ARYADUTA PEKANBARU.
I recommend.. come to visit this hotel..

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Mr.Guntur

Warmest greetings from Aryaduta Pekanbaru

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Pekanbaru and for taking your time to write this review. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoy your stay with us.
I have the liberty in sharing your kind comments and appreciation to all of our staff members.

We hope to have another opportunity of providing a better service to you whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We stay at deluxe room, it' very nice and reasonable price. When we check in, the staff very friendly welcoming us, breakfast menu very variatif, and we love the swimming pool, its so nice. Will definetely stay here again. Thank you Aryaduta Pekanbaru, specially front office team.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arfanp680
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Mr.Arfan

Reviewed 4 May 2017

During April 2017, I always stay every working days in this hotel even when week end. Actually this hotel is very good but old, the staff is very pleasant and room is clean, breakfast is good and pool is very nice. Overall this hotel very good for stay with family and little bit boring if you stay for business...

Room Tip: Best view if you have pool side room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Mr.Hendriex

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I stay for 3 night with my baby in this hotel and very disepointed with every things here. The room is old. Carpet very dirty i thing they never do vacum to it. The glass in bathroom also very dirty. They put only 1 pcs sliper for our room. And the most disepointed is staff servise are very bad. When we do check in they over twin bed room as i am stay with my baby that will be fall down if sleep in small bad so i said can that bed combine if twin bed they refuse it and in purpose they give me kig bed size room with very dirty condition and very smelly thing due to the never use it. In the swimming pool they are not profide towel and the staff said it still wet omg due they only profide very limmited pool towel and the staff ask us to use room towel. So this is the most bad experiance i stay in aryaduta

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Mrs. Sari Dewi Sartika

We would like to thank you and appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Aryaduta Pekanbaru. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback with all of the issues you experienced during your last stay with us.

I am going to share your comments with our team and some points you mentioned we put on our attention for further corrective action to have continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to have another opportunity of providing a better service to you whenever your travels bring you back our way.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stayed in this hotel because it was across the street from where we were helping to host an event. The staff were very pleasant and accommodated all of our needs. The hotel is clean and the rooms were basic. Interestingly, this was the first hotel that I have ever stayed in that did not have a clock in the room. Not a big deal, but odd. The AC worked but not very effectively. This is not necessarily a bad thing as most hotel rooms are too cold in Asia, but this was a bit warm. My biggest concern was the poor internet connectivity. Fortunately I have cellular in Indonesia but others might not and the constant need to reconnect would make it difficult to use. Finally, the hotel itself is a bit old and in need of renovation. But not the point of being unpleasant or really a problem. It just is beginning to look its age.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
YosikaHAP, Public Relations Manager at Aryaduta Pekanbaru, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Mr. Tim B