Lakana Hotel
Masoandro Lodge(Nosy Boraha)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hotels.com
US$196
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Natiora Green Lodge(Nosy Boraha)(Great Value!)
US$50
Hotel Vanivola(Nosy Boraha)(Great Value!)
US$142
Boraha Village(Nosy Boraha)(Great Value!)
US$41
Soanambo Hotel(Nosy Boraha)
US$154
US$150
  • Pool
La Crique(Nosy Boraha)(Great Value!)
US$28
Hotel Maningory(Nosy Boraha)
US$45
  • Restaurant
Hotel Libertalia(Nosy Boraha)(Great Value!)
US$38
  • Beachfront
All reviewsbeautiful presentationthe hotel is perfectly locatedenjoyed our staytreesseamainlandcottagesheetsmariemadagascarwhales
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Great hotel, big and clean Bungalows, beautiful gardens and extremely nice and helpful staff! The manager herself helps you with everything, from calling Boats, scooter rentals, Tuktuk drivers... I've never met a whole team full of such nice people anywhere else in madagascar so far, so this is really special.
Great breakfast and good food, a little high prices for extras (I payed an extra 5000 Ar for 5 slices of tomato on a sandwich), but totally worth it in the end. I felt really welcome and free to do whatever I wanted during my stay. I would always go back to this place and highly recommend it to everyone who wants to have a really great and relaxing holiday.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We really loved this place! The bungalows on the water are super cozy with the best view of the ocean you can imagine. Rova, the manager, is extremely helpful in arranging flights and other activities. The food is also delicious, ask for the special of the day!

Highly recommended and the best prize in the area!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2016

Stayed in the sea bungalow on the water. It was beautiful. Only thing is that the bathrooms are not in the bungalow so you much walk use the restroom. The room was very nice and clean. The staff changed our sheets and put down the mosquito net for us every night. The food was delicious!!! Rova spoke very good english. She was super helpful and very pleasant. Helped arranged tuk tuk transportation and provided bicycles and scooters for us. She even gave us tips where we should go. And provided us food for the early morning when we left at 0530. Felt welcomed and very taken care of. And the location was gorgeous. Free wifi in the reception area but not in the bungalow.

Room Tip: Sea bungalow has no bathrooms but better views.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2016

I hadn't searched for long before I selected Lakana Hotel for my stay on Sainte Marie, Madagascar but after staying on the island for a week or so I can't imagine tthat I could have made a better choice. The place is just beautiful - just see some of the photos I attach. I particularly recommend bungallows on the lagoon, if you don't mind the fact that there is no bathroom (due to the location on the lagoon). The food at the restaurant is excellent is cheap compared to other places around.. As a solo tourist with no knowledge of the local language or French, I appreciated the help I received from the lady who I think was the manageress at the hotel - she spoke good English and helped me plan the rest of my stay in Madagascar, to the point of even calling her friends to make sure the rest of my journey should be safe and enjoyable. I think she defintely deserves some kind of bonus friom the owner, who visited the hotel one day but took no interest in guests around him. She definitely runs the place and she will probably be the person answering your emails when you want to book a bungallow.

Room Tip: Free wi-fi in the reception area.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2015

The bungalows on the water were beautiful and comfortable, the grounds were stunning with lots of trees and flowers and the staff were friendly. The only draw back was that the rooms do not have on-suite bathrooms. They are all located together at one end of the property. While the bathrooms aren't share - you have your own keys for a private shower and another for a private bathroom - they are all connected. One day this meant I could hear a couple showering together in the private shower room next to mine. That side however this was a beautiful hotel right on the water, we even got massages while there that were fantastic and very inexpensive. Wifi is available in the main building and restaurant. A budget priced hotel with a luxury feel. An overall great experience!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends