“Breathtaking sunset view, good services by the staffs”

Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Port Dickson
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Room is big and clean. Pillow seems to be a bit worn off. They dont give extra towel so those traveling with kids need to bring own extra towel. Food during breakfast is acceptable but food topping up is a bit slow. We got ourself the room facing the beach, sunset view is fantastic! The staffs are also very attentive and helpful and checking in was a breeze. Overall, we had fun staying there and its worth the money we paid for!

Room Tip: get the room facing beach, you wont regret it as the sunset view is breathtaking!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
AACPORTDICKSON, General Manager at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Marwani M

First and foremost, thank you for having selected Avillion Admiral Cove as the choice destination for your recent holiday trip to Port Dickson. We appreciate the feedback provided regarding your stay. We value your patronage and do hope to be of service again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Avillion Admiral Cove

Reviewed 17 January 2017

View of open sea with ocean liners slowly going by. Marina right at the back of the hotel. Rooms huge, double bed big enough to sleep 3!! And a single day bed included!! Total luxury. Breakfast pretty decent. Service staff attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: Studios are the room with the sea view!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Dear 19Pebbles53

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you have enjoyed a good stay at Avillion; and do look forward to your return visit with both family and friends alike.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Its has a sea facing beautiful scenery. Ideal for sunset viewing and a quiet and relaxing place to rest after a day of meetings and seminars. Yacht club as well. Clean and tidy place with comfortable beds

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
AACPORTDICKSON, General Manager at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Kenny T

We appreciate your brief and kind review describing your recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you for a return stay, hopefully soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I been here, and this time really makes me disappointed. First, we reach about 2.45pm to check-in, but it is long queue, when reach my turn, it is about 3.10pm. Fill up forms and pay deposit takes about 10 minutes, and their credit machine is down at that time. After that, the receptionist told me to wait for 15 minutes because the room is not ready yet. I think we have wait more than 30 minutes, my family members were getting impatience especially my kid. I went to ask the receptionist again, she told me, because my request to arrange the 2 rooms next to each other, they need some time. She gave a 1 room first, she said the key for another room will send to this room when it is ready. When I receive another room key, this makes me feel angry, another room is separated bout 4 rooms away. I go to asked the receptionist again, she said the next room guests still haven't check-out but she don't know that when we passby the next room, the door is opened and the cleaner is doing housekeeping. I never told her this, because my kid already impatient and he wanted to go to the beach. Conclusion, why we need to wait so long??? Finally, I am also not getting the rooms next to each other. Why the receptionist said this is the reason that I need to wait??? Where others guests can check-in immediately (I hv been asked many times by my parents-in-law while we are waiting the rooms).

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear 875esthery

We appreciate the feedback provided regarding your stay. We sincerely apologise for the shortcomings encountered as we know this must have created much discomfort for your stay. The hotel team should have been more attentive to your needs and requirements. We appreciate your thoughtfulness in highlighting the situation for our attention. It is such genuine feedback from discerning guests that will enable us to further evaluate, monitor and improve on our standard of performance. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Nice place. i enjoyed staying to this hotel for 3days and 2 nights. food is ok I suggest to have more variety at breakfast. swimming pool is clean. A relaxing place to sTay especially the view from my room facing to the sea. I love to see the sunset.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Aqkotoh

We appreciate your kind gesture in providing feedback about our products and services. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and do hope to have you visit us again soon.