All reviews sea view spacious room lobby area yacht activities pd archery varieties
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2020

went there last Saturday for a 1 night stay at this hotel, was told my room was upgraded to a suite, which is good by the hotel staff of the hotel, however room had a smell, and the bathroom the shower was leaking and no towels was provided, the staff was so busy at the counter " chatting away" and place was packed and unclean.
the management , please take note of your staff service level. as well as i do not recommend anyone to go for a stay there

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, we were already in doubt. We are grateful for the upgrade to a Seaview studio but the toilets were naked:- no towels, bath mats and etc. The room had this damp smell. The facilities are outdated and overall service is appaling. It took us half a day to get towels into our naked bathroom. They lack staff and are overbooked against the social distancing rulings. This is by far a 2 to 3 star hotel and not 4! I'm glad I only stayed one night and not longer. I would not visit this hotel again! I wish I could post pictures but I was just not bothered to take them.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheProtagonist16
Reviewed 1 September 2020

1) Rude and unfriendly front desk, particularly one staff who lacked basic manners and shouldn't be employed in a hospitality business.
2) Many broken fixtures, especially in the bathroom, resulting in constant leaks, clogged sink, toilets that don't flush properly, wet floors etc. Absolutely disgusting! It was so bad I had to change room only for the replacement room to be just as bad. I fear all if not most rooms are poorly maintained, and dirty, and got tired of getting them fixed.
3) Whole place, room and common areas felt and looked dirty, worn and unpleasant.

Overall, it's a poorly maintained hotel and you can expect many issues that can ruin your stay, so do yourself a favour to avoid. I will definitely not go back. Also, every criticism on this platform have had the same cut and paste response promising improvement to the same issues. It's laughable and obviously a sham since these issues have persisted. Please don't let yourself be conned by the brand or pictures.

Date of stay: August 2020
Avillion Admiral Cove, Other at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear John_Teh_TB,

We regret your recent stay experience with us and both the Executive Housekeeper and the Maintenance Manager have been cautioned on the room condition highlighted for improvements.

We have monthly external pest control routine to do the misting, but nevertheless we will seriously look into it again and re-evaluate the contractor and the frequency of pest control.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and rest assure we will improve for the better.

We hope that the hotel team will have another opportunity to welcome you back and deliver a better Avillion hospitality experience to you.

Reviewed 30 August 2020

The photos do not resemble the hotel one bit. The cleanliness was horrible! Especially for a supposedly good reputed hotel like that. My husband and I entered to a room that did not even look like it was cleaned before, a lot of stuff in the washroom were moldy, rusty and not a sight that anyone would like to be in. The room was dusty, there were drawings on the wall, the hallway was full of tissues, hair, all kinds of gross stuff. We immediately went back to the reception, they gave us a better room (at first they wanted to charge us extra for the new room which honestly was even rude to ask considering the experience, they gave us the room free of charge) but we are still never going back to that resort again. The only good thing was the view, pool (for the most part), and just some of the staff were very sweet, and how close it is to the beach. The manager was extremely rude, she would not address my husband and I face to face, and whenever I would talk to her directly she would not even give me eye contact, and say something in Bahasa to the staff (I’m assuming so I wouldn’t understand). So yeah, DO NOT GO! Save your money! I would never pay that much again for this kind of a room.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank meransalama

Dear meransalama,

We appreciate the time taken to share with us your experience whilst staying at the hotel recently.

We have instructed our department heads concerned to look into the areas highlighted for improvement.

Please rest assured that the comfort and needs of our guests are of utmost importance and we have looked into the issues raised for immediate corrective action.

Once again, we thank you for writing in and thus giving us the opportunity to improve further.

Reviewed 24 August 2020

I like the room here because it's consists of 2 bed with 1 sofa which can sleep for 1 person also. Many activities . for e.g Ping Pong, Swimming, Archery, Rock Climbing, beach just walking distance.
We will come back again.

Room tip: Rooms are clean and spacious
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank yeeloot
Avillion Admiral Cove, Other at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2020

Dear Yeelot,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your stay experience on Tripadvisor.

We are glad that you enjoyed the room. We hope that you will share this great experience with your family and friends.

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred accommodation whilst in Port Dickson and we look forward to your next trip soon.