Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
SAVE US$32
Hotels.comUS$48
Booking.comUS$43
StayForLongUS$64
All reviews sea view spacious room lobby area yatch activities pd archery
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020

After check-in, we only settled at the third room. The first room had a missing AC cover exposing the dusty filters. The second room had no cold air coming out from the AC. Both rooms were musty. All 3 rooms that we went into didnt seem to be well maintained. Water stains in the bathroom. Tiles that had not been scrubbed for months if not years. Rooms were dusty that I had to take anti-histamine after I started having itchy eyes and runny nose. The safe was not turned on. The bed was old and cheap. The towels were already thin.

The owners and management have the cheek to charge north of RM200 per night. Kuala Lumpur hotels that charge at this rate now are many times cleaner and more comfortable.

I have nothing but disgust at this property. Those reviewers who rate anything more than 2 stars for this hotel need to rethink their decisions to do proper justice to travelers coming to Port Dickson.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank cryzpene
Reviewed 18 September 2020

Let begin with the positive. The hotel is located next to the Tanjung Lembah beach. If you are aware of the condition of other beaches in Port Dickson, you will be happy with this one. Definitely not pristine but acceptably clean with a great view of the sunset.

Now about the negatives.

Condition of the hotel:

1. Based on various websites it should be a four-star hotel. However, I already had a sinking feeling as soon as my car enter the road leading to the hotel as the grass by the roadside was unkempt. When we arrived, it is obvious to us that this hotel should be a grand hotel maybe about 15 years ago. However, clearly it has long passed its glory days. Wear and tear is a slap on your face, this hotel would be in a dilapidated state in a few years time if nothing is done now.

2. In all hotel reservation websites, you can see that there are two pillows on the bed. Let me tell you, that is all you can get. I am not sure how old is the pillows and what is its condition when it is brand new. However, what you will be having now is a paper-thin pillow as soon as you put your head on it. Therefore please say goodbye to a good night sleep if you need a comfier pillow to sleep or need another pillow to hug on, cause the housekeeping will never pick up the phone during the weekend and request made at the front-office will not be entertained. I was appalled when I make personally make a request at the front office, and the front office's officer instructed me to call the housekeeping myself (this is not a service that you expect from a four-star hotel. When the front office's officer finally wrote my request on the paper when I told her that I had tried to call the housekeeping without avail, I had already expected the worst, paying big bucks for a hotel room only to had a bad sleep.

2. The bed is hard but acceptable to sleep on, I had worst (in a 2/3 stars hotel) and definitely had better (in a 2/3 stars hotel). However, in the near future, it would not be. Another factor that you need to consider before you make a reservation.

Reviewed 7 September 2020

went there last Saturday for a 1 night stay at this hotel, was told my room was upgraded to a suite, which is good by the hotel staff of the hotel, however room had a smell, and the bathroom the shower was leaking and no towels was provided, the staff was so busy at the counter " chatting away" and place was packed and unclean.
the management , please take note of your staff service level. as well as i do not recommend anyone to go for a stay there

Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, we were already in doubt. We are grateful for the upgrade to a Seaview studio but the toilets were naked:- no towels, bath mats and etc. The room had this damp smell. The facilities are outdated and overall service is appaling. It took us half a day to get towels into our naked bathroom. They lack staff and are overbooked against the social distancing rulings. This is by far a 2 to 3 star hotel and not 4! I'm glad I only stayed one night and not longer. I would not visit this hotel again! I wish I could post pictures but I was just not bothered to take them.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheProtagonist16
Reviewed 1 September 2020

1) Rude and unfriendly front desk, particularly one staff who lacked basic manners and shouldn't be employed in a hospitality business.
2) Many broken fixtures, especially in the bathroom, resulting in constant leaks, clogged sink, toilets that don't flush properly, wet floors etc. Absolutely disgusting! It was so bad I had to change room only for the replacement room to be just as bad. I fear all if not most rooms are poorly maintained, and dirty, and got tired of getting them fixed.
3) Whole place, room and common areas felt and looked dirty, worn and unpleasant.

Overall, it's a poorly maintained hotel and you can expect many issues that can ruin your stay, so do yourself a favour to avoid. I will definitely not go back. Also, every criticism on this platform have had the same cut and paste response promising improvement to the same issues. It's laughable and obviously a sham since these issues have persisted. Please don't let yourself be conned by the brand or pictures.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank John_Teh_TB
Avillion Admiral Cove, Other at Avillion Admiral Cove, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear John_Teh_TB,

We regret your recent stay experience with us and both the Executive Housekeeper and the Maintenance Manager have been cautioned on the room condition highlighted for improvements.

We have monthly external pest control routine to do the misting, but nevertheless we will seriously look into it again and re-evaluate the contractor and the frequency of pest control.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and rest assure we will improve for the better.

We hope that the hotel team will have another opportunity to welcome you back and deliver a better Avillion hospitality experience to you.

Regards