Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$40
PricelineUS$45
All reviews sea view spacious room yatch activities archery
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Room is spacious and people are friendly but that's about the only good thing I can say. Bed is uncomfortable. Breakfast is average. Hotel looks run down. Sink clogs. Remote doesn't work properly. Tiny TV for 2021. Wanted a quick and low budget trip within state borders because of MCO but I think I made the wrong choice. There are other better options.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

We stayed here since the hotel was giving discounts. If you are not the fussy one, the hotel overall is ok. Relaxing pool view, clean&cosy room, friendly staff. If you dont have your owm transport, then walking to the nearest mart and restaurants are just 5mnts. But, would suggest have yr own car cos the famous beach and attractions are away from the hotel.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2020

After check-in, we only settled at the third room. The first room had a missing AC cover exposing the dusty filters. The second room had no cold air coming out from the AC. Both rooms were musty. All 3 rooms that we went into didnt seem to be well maintained. Water stains in the bathroom. Tiles that had not been scrubbed for months if not years. Rooms were dusty that I had to take anti-histamine after I started having itchy eyes and runny nose. The safe was not turned on. The bed was old and cheap. The towels were already thin.

The owners and management have the cheek to charge north of RM200 per night. Kuala Lumpur hotels that charge at this rate now are many times cleaner and more comfortable.

I have nothing but disgust at this property. Those reviewers who rate anything more than 2 stars for this hotel need to rethink their decisions to do proper justice to travelers coming to Port Dickson.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel
Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank cryzpene
Reviewed 18 September 2020

Let begin with the positive. The hotel is located next to the Tanjung Lembah beach. If you are aware of the condition of other beaches in Port Dickson, you will be happy with this one. Definitely not pristine but acceptably clean with a great view of the sunset.

Now about the negatives.

Condition of the hotel:

1. Based on various websites it should be a four-star hotel. However, I already had a sinking feeling as soon as my car enter the road leading to the hotel as the grass by the roadside was unkempt. When we arrived, it is obvious to us that this hotel should be a grand hotel maybe about 15 years ago. However, clearly it has long passed its glory days. Wear and tear is a slap on your face, this hotel would be in a dilapidated state in a few years time if nothing is done now.

2. In all hotel reservation websites, you can see that there are two pillows on the bed. Let me tell you, that is all you can get. I am not sure how old is the pillows and what is its condition when it is brand new. However, what you will be having now is a paper-thin pillow as soon as you put your head on it. Therefore please say goodbye to a good night sleep if you need a comfier pillow to sleep or need another pillow to hug on, cause the housekeeping will never pick up the phone during the weekend and request made at the front-office will not be entertained. I was appalled when I make personally make a request at the front office, and the front office's officer instructed me to call the housekeeping myself (this is not a service that you expect from a four-star hotel. When the front office's officer finally wrote my request on the paper when I told her that I had tried to call the housekeeping without avail, I had already expected the worst, paying big bucks for a hotel room only to had a bad sleep.

2. The bed is hard but acceptable to sleep on, I had worst (in a 2/3 stars hotel) and definitely had better (in a 2/3 stars hotel). However, in the near future, it would not be. Another factor that you need to consider before you make a reservation.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank sns50
Reviewed 7 September 2020

went there last Saturday for a 1 night stay at this hotel, was told my room was upgraded to a suite, which is good by the hotel staff of the hotel, however room had a smell, and the bathroom the shower was leaking and no towels was provided, the staff was so busy at the counter " chatting away" and place was packed and unclean.
the management , please take note of your staff service level. as well as i do not recommend anyone to go for a stay there

Date of stay: September 2020