Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
SAVE US$11
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$53
eDreamsUS$50
All reviews turtle sanctuary mini zoo family vacation enjoyable stay food taste front office staff coffee house pd gathering thumbs malaysia
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2020

i have been to this resort many times. it is my family's first choice in Port Dickson. Wonderful rooms that are 100% clean. Swimming pools that are huge and clean. Got turtle sanctuary( even though small but it attracts the kids ) Breakfast is great. beach is situated at the back of the resort. overall Glory Beach resort is a great place for family holidays

Room tip: rooms facing the beach is nice and can have a beautiful view.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank mathaviv
Reviewed 1 September 2020

One of the best Resort. Accommodation was very awesome. The food and meeting hall is great. Room provided also spacious. Recommended for family. Comfortable rooms fully furnished. The way Glory Beach Resort management handle us very nice...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 August 2020

Room/Apartment - expect the basic of basic. No ironing board, got fridge, kettle, water heater, A/C, couch.
Cleanliness - FAILED MISERABLY. lets be honest, I have stayed at far more secluded and cheaper places but the hygiene aspect was the worse. Kettle was full of rust.Toilet plumbing was backed up bad. The entire bathroom and sink floods with god knows what from where. Dusty and smells. I get it was MCO but please at least try to clean up. Luckily we vrought our own sheets and pillowcases and towels.
Parking - My God. Extremely limited. Can try to park at the hall next door.
CoVID19 SOP- No SOP being adhered. I mean, the guests took half of the blame. Zero social distancing. Guest pushed inside the lift like nobody business. Some dont even bother wearing mask. Looking at the procedure of the pool terrifies me (50pax allowed, not a big pool though).

Travellers interested to gi here, please do not expect too much. And you get the idea.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2020

My 2nd time stay n dining here. I want to thanks to the coffee house team and Mr. Tharma because they did great job assist me to setup family dinner at their karah kafe. All the team members is very helpful and very friendly to us. The food served over expectation, totally worth for the price. All the dishes really tempting, fresh cooked and yet in big portion. Tq a lot for serving us. Highly recommended to all tourist for family/company gathering. Nice place to stay, nice blue sea, good SOP implementation. Will come again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

One of the best Resort. Accommodation was very awesome. Variety of flog also superb. The preparation meeting hall also marvellous. The way Glory Beach Resort management handle us very nice... I give ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of stay: July 2020