Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Philip T

Not So Glory

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jun 2024
We stayed in a 2 room apartment but it is rather poorly maintained . Not enough power socket in the room. The food is rather sub standard and the service is also average. Cleanliness of dining room is also average as cats are allowed to go in. However, if you are looking for budget place, this is acceptable.
Date of stay: January 2024
Free Wifi
    RM 119
9.4 km from Glory Beach Resort
View more hotels in Port Dickson
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2023

One of the best priced resorts in Port Dickson, and also accessible using public transport as it is just 10 minutes away from the Taman PD Delima bus stop. If you get a room on the high floor, the view is lovely. It is also reputed to be the only resort in Port Dickson with turtle hatchery, although it does seem like the turtle program is highly subjected to availability so you may want to check beforehand.

Date of stay: June 2023
Reviewed 9 October 2022

We have been travelling around Malaysia for 5 months and have visited some wonderful places. This place is not one of them 😒

INCREDIBLY rude staff. Ineffective check in procedures. Generally incredibly unhelpful. From the moment we arrived we have had issues:
* check in time on booking.com incorrect and no leniency despite showing them the time error.
* hour and a half I'm line to check in, had a paper shoved at me and told I had to fill it out- even when I asked for help because it was in Malay was ignored.
* 'resort' is incredibly run down.
* check in staff were super unhelpful and had no idea of what was happening, even though certain activities were heavily advertised as a draw card.
* once we did get to our room, the card wouldn't work. Told to lime up again to wait for help.
* Had to chase food orders three times on three occasions because not everything we ordered was bought out.

The beach is also filthy. I understand the resort cannot control the water, but I can't feel comfortable with my two children swimming next to used band aids.

The only saving grace is the food is nice, if they get your order right.

Do yourself a favour, just don't come.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

Its a one night stay with 4 adult and 3 kids. The floor is tiled. It is not swept and mop. My feet is full of dust walking on the floor.

The towel is tattered and have seen better days.. Bathroom not clean. There is kitchenette but not for cooking just a sink. No dish soap. Can see dust on most surfaces.

The only good thing is the beach near the hotel...

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Kakram
Reviewed 2 November 2021

I booked this hotel on october 13 2021 for 2 nights stay via hotels.com. Unfortunately, on my way to the hotel, I called for for the second time for late check-in notification around 9 pm, the first time was on 5 pm. To my surprise, my booking had been cancelled without prior notice.

This was the second time I had bad and the same experience via hotels.com since 2015.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021

The buffet price worth of money. All the food was delicious. Especially the soup, roti John and you must be suprise if I said the "telur masak kicap" very tasty😅.

The service given also very good and fast action was taken when we facing bad weather that day. All staff very helpful and dedicated too.

Overall, me and my friends really enjoyed the buffet Ramadan and one of my friends will like to do future "makanx2 event" for her company. 😊 Thank you for the brochures...👍

Again thank you for the great hospitality. This is the 2nd time I have went to your hotel and you never let us down....keep it your good work!! All the best to you and your team...definitely will repeat again...😊😊😊😊👍👍👍

Date of stay: May 2021